[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
DHEG wrote:
I want to see what jewels (in the passive tree) are you using, only to get a reference of where to concentrate.

There is a jewel section near the gear.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
You mention that you should swap to chaos damage when you get the north Chaos nodes but you never really get them from what I can see in any of the trees nor is it feasable at the current points that are being spent when going for the HP nodes next to the Jugger tree. Would you still use the Chaos damage gems, and if so, wouldn't it be fine to swap to Chaos damage supports earlier than lvl 60-70? You never get the nodes anyway until the late 90's.
Last edited by Kapaya on Mar 13, 2017, 7:31:44 PM
"
Kapaya wrote:
You mention that you should swap to chaos damage when you get the north Chaos nodes but you never really get them from what I can see in any of the trees nor is it feasable at the current points that are being spent when going for the HP nodes next to the Jugger tree. Would you still use the Chaos damage gems, and if so, wouldn't it be fine to swap to Chaos damage supports earlier than lvl 60-70? You never get the nodes anyway until the late 90's.

You can swap in chaos damage and void manip as you see fit. I didn't swap in until around 80 or so, the poison isn't really needed until later mapping.
How do you gain endurance charges, after looking I couldn't figure out. Enjoying the build now though at the end of a3 Cruel. Never played spectral throw before!
"
Gymrat313 wrote:
How do you gain endurance charges, after looking I couldn't figure out. Enjoying the build now though at the end of a3 Cruel. Never played spectral throw before!

This build does not utilize endurance charges. Only frenzy and power.
Last edited by Gymrat313 on Mar 15, 2017, 12:17:34 PM
Is it okay if I use either claw or sword?
"
Gelmeister wrote:
Is it okay if I use either claw or sword?

To level with, yes. If you want to use those end game, you will need to change the passive tree.
Okay so I can still go with your passive skill tree but I'll just go with the skills that increases claw/sword damage/crit/etc instead of the dagger skills?
"
Gelmeister wrote:
Okay so I can still go with your passive skill tree but I'll just go with the skills that increases claw/sword damage/crit/etc instead of the dagger skills?

Yes, but the damage will likely not be as high. The skill tree takes into account the dagger crit % to get close to crit cap. Swords/claws don't have crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info