[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

Removed
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Mar 5, 2017, 4:49:55 PM
I chose your build for new league because it looks interesting and fun to play, so I'm also waiting for the updates :) Thanks for the build!
"
MadHatterAbi wrote:
I chose your build for new league because it looks interesting and fun to play, so I'm also waiting for the updates :) Thanks for the build!

I will update it tomorrow
Updated for 2.6. Still a work in progress. Wanted to get this out so people could start working on it.
Thank you so much ♥
Thanks for the update , i will make this character when i get some currency ( i prefer to start with elemental bow build).

Hey Frosty , i changed your tree a bit (to be more like i used on 2.5, more projectile less dual hand).

But look at the life nodes, if my math is corret the scion life noodes gives 49%life , if we get 8% near Thick Skin, + 24 near Revenge of the hunted AND + 20% near Written in blood, resulting in +52% , is the scion life worth it?

See my changed tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAdEDHgUtBbUHHgeZDY0OSBCSES8RlhR1FfYWvxvIH0Ei6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgss4S5TMHwyATIyNj031EMxRwZHfklRSn1Mjkz_TZJOKlFHVUtW9VnwW69d8mHiYetieWKsZU1noGqMbIxtbG8ncFJ07XXLdf16U3rvfXV944RvhKKHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-Oio9glS6X0JpqnaqhIqJAotmjiqTCrGav67DYshm0xbVIuT6747xvvTa-p8LsxKLIFM2Yz3rTb9N-1CPUQth22Ybawdtu2-fgn-LV45_nVOjW6mLrY-0_7UHuDu968NX0-PVv_MX-uv_e
Last edited by edwinschi on Mar 8, 2017, 12:47:15 PM
"
edwinschi wrote:
Hey Frosty , i changed your tree a bit (to be more like i used on 2.5, more projectile less dual hand).

Looks pretty comparable. Seems to be only subtle (probably preferential differences). I'll keep your tree in mind as I improve my tree. I may have to min-max to make sure the damage is sufficient for late game.

Thanks for the feedback.
Hello, nice build there mate! So my question is :
Would getting +3 frenzy charges be any good? Atleast mapping clear speed would get even faster! (bossing may become a bit clunkier due to the fact that we will have to sustain them with frenzy if they go off) but still, the raw +12% MORE damage and attack speed sounds nice, it will boost the chaos also.
Second part of the question is,
is there any chance we can use this instead of
and maybe sacrifice some health nods?
thanks
"
christosd wrote:
Hello, nice build there mate! So my question is :
Would getting +3 frenzy charges be any good? Atleast mapping clear speed would get even faster! (bossing may become a bit clunkier due to the fact that we will have to sustain them with frenzy if they go off) but still, the raw +12% MORE damage and attack speed sounds nice, it will boost the chaos also.
Second part of the question is,
is there any chance we can use this instead of
and maybe sacrifice some health nods?
thanks

You are exactly right. That's one thing I like about this build, minor tweaks can take it from a fast mapper to solid boss killer.

Starkonjas gives you a little more survivability, while Rat's nest more dps. I will likely use Starkonjas until the rest of my gear is optimized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info