Improve Quick Move of Items with Special Tabs

Hey everyone,

so with the introduction of the essence and divination card stash tab, there is now a total of 3 special tabs (with the currency tab), and there are most likely more to come.
It kind of bothers me, that everytime I want to quick move (ctrl+click) an item that I have a special tab for, it is moved into the tab that is currently selected and not into its designated one. There are only a few cases I can imagine, where I don't want to put an essence/currency/div card into the special tab. So I thought of an improved mechanic for these items:

Whenever a player has a special tab for an item type, a ctrl+click will automatically put it into the designated slot in the specific special tab, without having to select the tab. This may be switchable with a checkbox for each special tab, whether the player wants this enabled or not for an item type. This way, everyone could still use the old/current system if one wants to.

What do you think about this? Imo this would greatly improve the sorting of items when clearing the inventory!

Best Regards
Propper
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2017, 5:26:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
*bump*
+1

And it wouldn't need a special checkbox. You could just make this the default behavior, and players wanting to move the items to a non-currency tab could do so manually.
Wash your hands, Exile!
it's could be a great option to have. For currency, and all that kind of stuff like shards, coins, or maybe even for maps ;)
What about folks with multiple currency tabs? Some people have 2 (one for the day's profits, and one for the total)
U MAD?
Well either you should be able to set one of the tabs as the default tab for your currency or the first one found is the used one.

Both would be easy to set up for the players, either by selecting the tab or rearranging them
I'd rather just see a new shortcut than making every CTRL+Click do this, and messing about with checkboxes and opt-outs, which would take more time and be less streamlined.

Maybe CTRL+SHIFT+Click or something to move the item to its respective tab?
Last edited by Vyrtualis on Jan 16, 2017, 4:35:48 PM
I had the same idea, independently, but missed your thread.
So, bump.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806274

Maybe they can be merged by a moderator :)

*bump*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info