[2.5] Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone | ~7k HP, ~170% Fire Pen, ~175% AS | Vaal Pact Version

"
pijanapanda wrote:

Why you link it?

For fun?

"

yeah this axe doesnt need to be linked for it to work

I know, I know. I had 5Led the last one in 3 fuses wanted to see how it would go around this time. It's not like I 6L'd it using Vorici or sth.

"
CGImpulse wrote:
Yeah the fact that it's 6l is almost completely useless. You'd basically never run your attacking skill in it, so the links are basically just to show off. No one will pay regular 6 link price for that.

You would if you use it with Kaom's Heart.

CHILL PEOPLE
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Dec 20, 2016, 10:32:18 AM
"
ta3boo wrote:

"
CGImpulse wrote:
Yeah the fact that it's 6l is almost completely useless. You'd basically never run your attacking skill in it, so the links are basically just to show off. No one will pay regular 6 link price for that.

Going 4l cyclone in boots/helmet/glowes will be still better.
Last edited by pijanapanda on Dec 20, 2016, 1:25:17 PM
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 20, 2016, 3:51:11 PM
"
hellzer wrote:

I don't really see the "~40% more damage" but yeah it was just theorycraft. I hadn't actually played the build when I planned that. I don't claim it to be superior to other passive trees or anything.

All I see in terms of damage is Onslaught on kill, +19% increased damage, -6% attack speed, -6 penetration.

Edit: And it's basically Mathil's tree without the frenzy charges/leech nodes that went into templar area.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Dec 22, 2016, 4:56:33 AM
"
ta3boo wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:

I don't really see the "~40% more damage" but yeah it was just theorycraft. I hadn't actually played the build when I planned that. I don't claim it to be superior to other passive trees or anything.

All I see in terms of damage is Onslaught on kill, +19% increased damage, -6% attack speed, -6 penetration.

+2% att speed, +32% damage, -6% penetration.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 20, 2016, 4:21:14 PM
"
pijanapanda wrote:
"
ta3boo wrote:

"
CGImpulse wrote:

Going 4l cyclone in boots/helmet/glowes will be still better.

Actually running Cyclone 4 linked in Essence of Insanity Gloves is an interesting thought to me. May test it out if I ever get around to building around this axe.
Hi guys

Is good idea to 5-6l item linked to cyclone culling strike ?

For example : cyclone, add fire,melee phy dmg, faster atk, incr. Area / concetrace and culling strike ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info