[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

"
MrTastix wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

I'm very interest in your build and probably try it in standard after the end of the league but ... but the red dream is now at 10ex+ and nightmare at 20ex+ oO

So question do this build need this jewel to be super tanky? can he tank t12+ map without it?

Gona need to save massivly ^^'

Fly safe

Find a good Unset Ring and you can put Enduring Cry in that instead. That's what I did.

Thanks probably gona test this at ends of the league.
How do you stay alive with less than 10% life regen? Have you considered Arctic Armour since you stand around for SR?
I've always wanted to try RF and I finally leveled up a Templar to do so.

Just now hit 82 and picked up Warrior's Blood, getting life regen past the RF degen.

It's fucking amazing! I love it. Earlier on around 70, I went Guardian for Time of Need, as I didn't like micromanaging the flasks. At 80, when I could equip my Opal Rings, I went back to Inquisitor and dealt with the degen. Now with this life regen, it's simply fucking amazing!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Hey all,

I always was loving RF (since OBT, when we simply using ES+Oath=)).
Incinerate was quite out of love last time, but this post give a believe again for my pyromancers =)

I'm quite surprised, how good this went up with breaches! I had some troubles around 60-75 lv (I should take Pious Path on 2nd ascendancy...), however, since 5,5k life and better gear it rocks.
As always, I used build in my preferences (never follow 100% with), so what you think about 5L on CwC?

With 20lv+quality we will lost only 10% increased dmg, while with 5lv Concentrated Effect we have +44% more for Flame Surge. Also, for Breaches and for fast mapping the Rampage is awesome. Unfortunately, the Vaal Breach monsters do not counts toward Rampage stack...

For bosses I started use Vaal Lighting Trap, so they melt now as crazy! I got spare sockets, because I'm using 'only' Belly of the Beast - that also allow me to run Arctic Armour. I reserve 95% mana, but all my skills do not excess 15 mana cost, so with unreserved 36mana and regen 56/sec its fair enough =).
When I will fix my necklace, ring and boots I should reach ~7,000 hp. Then, I suppose to hit ~8000 life with remaining passives & character level, if I do not go for more damage nodes. Chaos Golem, AA, 5EC and Formless Inferno good protecting from physical damage (no Immortal call, golem on CwDT).

I know most people are little 'hype' for Kaom's, I almost bought one... But I think, I'm getting better value from my layout for now. Still have 3 spare sockets.
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Feb 23, 2017, 2:15:15 AM
Has anyone tried this build as a Marauder Chieftain?
IGN: Looot
Nice guide! Haven't tried RF before, but I'm thinking of basing my league starter for Legacy HC on your build. I've always really liked the idea of RF, but worried about/feared the challenge of sustaining the degen. One or two questions, then.

Would it ever be worth scaling aura effectiveness for the sake of more max fire resistance from Purity of Fire? As I understand it, the Sovereignty cluster grants us 5% max fire resist with a level 20 Purity, up from 4%. Only a three point investment since we're in the neighbourhood anyway for Holy Fire's sake. Is three skill points worth it for that 1% increase? Also, how plausible is it to have 100% uptime on our Ruby? (I must admit, flask management hasn't been my biggest forte up until now).

You mentioned Cloak of Flame as a good pre-Kaom's chest piece. Is the ES we get from that sustainable for RF without, say, a Marble Amulet or a ton of passives for the extra % Life per second? I see a lot of people in this and other threads making the mistake of having too much ES on primarily life based RF builds, so I'm wondering what a sensible threshold would be. Would a decent rare life/res/armour chest piece be a better choice for 65+?

Cheers. :)
Hey,

I think, that 1% wont change much, since you can get 4% reg from Sulphur and yet another 6% from Ruby. Plus, you can get nice Marble Amulet latter on if needs. Therefore, I was using the +aura effect in past, while I was using Iron Reflexes + Grace, but now, when you have Sulphur and Basalt seems be waste of points. League ends today, and I see I lack still damage to do a Tul and Esh... ok, they do a huge dmg if you dont pay attention... I try get a breach-stones and try once again, since yesterday I had dropped a Xoph Heart!!! =)

Also, I started using Atziri's Flask to get more dmg, but still Im not sure are the bonus apply to RF burning also. I swapped Doon for Doryani, because I got only 500str, so its gives roughly 60% increased vs 90% + little leech.

About Cloak of Flames, this ES is so little, that it wont be harmful. But, I dont think this is piece of gear for end-game. Try get a Belly of the Beast, its really cheap and useful.
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Feb 26, 2017, 8:25:49 PM
Passive tree is currently broken due to 2.6 patch. Could you recreated this?
Would love to see this build updated for 2.6
please update skill tree to 2.6 patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info