[2.5] (2.6) The Volcanic Eruptor! Cyclone AoF Raider | Up to 2 mil DPS | Endgame viable

Just a small suggestion but recording videos that are not solo, much less with an aura slave is kind of pointless.

99% of players will not be playing with an aura slave.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Just a small suggestion but recording videos that are not solo, much less with an aura slave is kind of pointless.

99% of players will not be playing with an aura slave.

Added T16 solo run videos to better show the capabilities of the setup
IGN: PatzeOnFire
Vaal Pact is a must for an avoidance based defense character(IMO). Also, pretty rippy when you're 100% elemental, because of reflect.
Also, where are you getting your INT for conc and iaoe?
why do we need avatar of fire, whats the benefit?
"
ancynt wrote:
Also, where are you getting your INT for conc and iaoe?

The int comes from the unique jewel

It is all we need. I placed it in the jewel slot under acrobastics

"
MrGuardian wrote:
why do we need avatar of fire, whats the benefit?

Avatar of Fire converts 50% of your physical damage to fire damage. Together with the 50% of the axe, that is a total of 100% fire conversion. This is very beneficial for scaling elemental damage and fire penetration. It also allows us to run physical and elemental reflect maps.
I was thinking of balancing this out to make it viable on HC.

My idea for now is, and I hope some people can help me with my questions:

- Axe setup: GMP / CONC / ADDED FIRE / WED / LIFE GAIN ON HIT / PHYS PROJ ATTCK DMG
question: is this the best possible dmg setup, without considering life on hit ofc. Or should I swap in fire pen somewhere?

- Chest will be Kaom's Heart + ~200% life on tree

- Cyclone 4link: CYCLONE - FORTIFY - FASTER - INC AOE

From tree I would have around 7% life regen, with some life leech nodes aswell.

Now my questions:
- Cyclone is more used to trigger Molten Burst, will I have (more than) enough damage to clear T13-T15's (solo, party play is probably harder).
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact, or is VP kinda a must?
- For aura's I was thinking Purity of Fire / Ash, probably using a Ruby flask aswell, will reflect still be an issue?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Affinity on Dec 22, 2016, 10:34:48 AM
is this Build good for Uber-Lab farming aswell ?

save and without any issues.
"
I was thinking of balancing this out to make it viable on HC.

My idea for now is, and I hope some people can help me with my questions:

- Axe setup: GMP / CONC / ADDED FIRE / WED / LIFE GAIN ON HIT / PHYS PROJ ATTCK DMG
question: is this the best possible dmg setup, without considering life on hit ofc. Or should I swap in fire pen somewhere?

- Chest will be Kaom's Heart + ~200% life on tree

- Cyclone 4link: CYCLONE - FORTIFY - FASTER - INC AOE

From tree I would have around 7% life regen, with some life leech nodes aswell.

Now my questions:
- Cyclone is more used to trigger Molten Burst, will I have (more than) enough damage to clear T13-T15's (solo, party play is probably harder).
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact, or is VP kinda a must?
- For aura's I was thinking Purity of Fire / Ash, probably using a Ruby flask aswell, will reflect still be an issue?

Thanks in advance

What I can tell so far:
-Vaal Pact is a must, without it you loose reflect immunity
-i could even run minus max + ele reflect without using a purity of fire (with ruby flask up)
-If you want to play cyclone as a 4l, do it with essence crafted gloves (essence of insanity)
-IMO Firepen gives more bonus than added fire. If you have for example 60% pen and add 37% pen from fire penetration support, you will deal 30,8% more damage to a target (fire pen is able to bring resistances into negatives)

"
is this Build good for Uber-Lab farming aswell ?

save and without any issues.

I did a few uber runs with it and it is doable. I just don't like doing uber lab as non CI char or with vaal pact skilled. You would have to swap in another life pot to be save.
Last edited by Phagenius on Dec 22, 2016, 1:11:53 PM
Is devotos worth it without the added AS on cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info