(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

"
tomay wrote:
If I were you I'd dump that portal gem and add Faster Attacks to Cyclone. You'll get a lot more Molten Burst procs. ;)

I usually swap out portal for faster attacks when actually clearing, currently making a flicker striker so I haven't been on this char much so the last gem he had on was me leaving the place.

I actually usually use an unset ring for portal, just realized it's not equip on this char, maybe it had less WED then the fire/light one, not sure.

Funny thing is even without faster attacks his damage is disgusting, I sometimes forget it's even out but that's because of the max roll life, attack speed and axe attack speed nodes.

I'm actually going to run a test now to see just how long I've been running around without faster attacks lol.

Rectified!

Also I use these two in my offhands for both movement and leveling gems

You guys should try it, I move around the map much faster and just keybinded switch weapons to shift. I generally only use it when going all the way back for something because cycloning and realizing you're holding two brightbeaks can be hazardous xDD

Edit:

Well hot damn, I must have not been running with faster attacks for a while because my damage is pretty insane now. This is my first league and my third character to level 90+, he's my absolute favorite as well.

Haven't tried Uber Atziri but reg atziri and minotaur are easy.
Last edited by GilgasGaming on Apr 13, 2017, 4:15:05 PM
this build have problem with map mod ele reflect?
Bring a Ruby Flask and PoF and you might survive a few whirls... but why bother, scour the shaggin' thing and roll some good mods. ;)

Seriously, what a question to ask about a build dealing a f*ck ton of fire damage and nothing else... *shaking haed*
Last edited by tomay on Apr 14, 2017, 5:03:20 AM
"
faidhamburger wrote:
this build have problem with map mod ele reflect?

Can't do ele reflect with a xoph's blood, I don't get 1 shot but damn near it after a molten burst round.

Just my experience, not OP.
hey

I'm playing thie BM/no vaal pact version of this build as a Slayer (PandaNgamahu for those interested) and have Problems with the Life Leech. It seems a bit low. I have a Xoph's Blood equipped and therefore not many additional sources, where i can get leech from.
Does the Vitality Void Passive in the Duelist Area help? Path of Building says I would not get any changes from allocating that node.

Any other Ideas? :)

Kind Regards,
aenfo

Edit: I want to play this Build atleast to guardians. Can this even work with Slayer or should i just respec into Berserker/Juggernaut?
Last edited by PandaBozZ_8 on Apr 15, 2017, 12:01:53 PM
The Vitality Void cluster should help for sure since it says "Attack Damage leeched as ...".

Also consider adding LGoH to your Cyclone setup.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 15, 2017, 2:32:21 PM
After playing this build as Chieftain (no BM/no VP) I have decided to give it a go as Zerker (VP but no BM). The difference is quite significant in terms of DPS. While the Chieftain can take a LOT more abuse and is rather easy going the Berserker so much more fun to play, you just have to watch your life pool much more closely. ;)

Some stats:

7.9k HP

126.2k Cyclone DPS

22.3 Molten Burst DPU

29k Ancestral Protector DPS

48k Commandment of Light DPS

(All values in HO sans Flasks and Ascendancy buffs)

Gear:

Took a slight deviation from the original tree and went for Coordinaton and Blood Siphon, mucho IAS and Life there.

Still waiting for my "Penetration Enchant" but me and RNGesus aren't exactly best pals this league (I still have to find my first relic, that's how bad it is!!! LOL).
Last edited by tomay on Apr 15, 2017, 2:59:07 PM
Hi,

Just a small message to thank you for this build :)
I play SSF and found the unique Axe, so i decided to follow your build.
I NEVER went that far in the game before (T14 + uberlab, atziri normal is down, never found how to get to uber Atziri yet :); i got lucky and got the helmet and amulet unique as well. I'm just missing the chest (i have a rare one instead quite tanky).

This build is very good, tanky and high dps ! Very fun combined with Vaal Cyclone (softcore only) !

Thannnnk you!
Since taking Vaal Pact the other day, im finding it difficult to keep my life up. Where does my life on hit supposed to come from? I feel like im missing something important.

edit: saw the post about vitality void, so i removed vaal pact and a few others to get it. What i still dont understand is how OP maintains BM with cyclone and seemingly no other life on hit?
Last edited by epicmeatwad on Apr 17, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info