[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

wouldnt Bronn's Lithe be bis for chest now with the recent buff?
its def a great chest and would be amazing for cyclone in general, but cyclone isn't even half of the damage of this build.
I know it's not a very popular build this league, I 6L'd my Disfavour super easy so I was playing that for a long time. I got bored and sold it as Ngamahu raider is one of my favorite builds. I'm at the point where I can do guardians deathless for the most part but haven't attempted shaper. How much difficulty am I going to have?
Hello OP, really wanting to try this build after craving some good melee skill to play.

Currently sitting on 640 chaos, would you mind listing in order of importance I should buy first ? Mainly 6L Daresso's or Xoph's Blood ?

Thank you
"
vantro wrote:
I know it's not a very popular build this league, I 6L'd my Disfavour super easy so I was playing that for a long time. I got bored and sold it as Ngamahu raider is one of my favorite builds. I'm at the point where I can do guardians deathless for the most part but haven't attempted shaper. How much difficulty am I going to have?

Fairly easy, just make sure you don't activate the balls underneath him.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 25, 2017, 6:07:14 PM
Question is open to anyone, how much is the neck really needed ? Really hoping for a quick answer.

Xophs blood first or 6L Daresso ? Have just enough for the neck or buy 6L Daresso and other gear needed first.
Last edited by Sa3r on Aug 25, 2017, 9:51:32 PM
I would buy the amulet and stick with a 5L Daresso over a 6L, but that's me personally.
Possible to do this build w/o Wise Oak, Darkray vectors and Daresso? Only with Ngamahu and pretty much everything is rares.
"
invoker232 wrote:
Possible to do this build w/o Wise Oak, Darkray vectors and Daresso? Only with Ngamahu and pretty much everything is rares.

of course.
this build is powerful because of the axe. its optimized with other builds, sure. its powerful in how cheap it is to get a 6S ngamahu axe which is essentially a 6L right off the hop for your char.

on harbinger (tho im playing a diff char right now) im running a 4L cyclone setup (cyclone faster attacks fortify inc aoe) and 5L molten strike for single target. the damage is pretty fucking insane starting as soon as you get the axe and raider ascendancy (for frenzy up time).

it was very very easily the fastest and easiest i beat act bosses, including end kitava who basically couldn't attack because phases were done instantly. mapping is just as easy.

but anyway right now im farming with my farm char who clears way faster than ngamahu, but i will return to the build once my farming char gets some currency for me to splurge on essence of horror gloves (16% more attack speed for cyclone setup) and a 5-6L belly of the beast.
Hey, could you add leveling tree ?)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info