2.5.0b Hotfix

how item stat ordering works?
I see that you have made a Divination Card tab and an Essence tab, but where is the map tab??? :) Having maps autosorted by tier in a nice tab would make the game twice as good for me :)
nice
Instant patching after patches. It's really annoying.

ffs
Still crashing at a rate of 2 crash per hour since yesterday. Kinda annoying while leveling.
I dont know what you did. But now I can't play on 1280x720. It always moves to 1280x800 or x768. Everything is so distorted. Please fix this.
Now who's insane for playing SSF? (trade can go to hell infinite and beyond until we get asynchronous buyout option... screw the AFK seller).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 8, 2016, 8:17:39 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Now who's insane for playing SSF? (trade can go to hell infinite and beyond until we get asynchronous buyout option... screw the AFK seller).

Answer to this would be to remove all sales tabs from the 'for sale' when someone goes afk / DND. Or to have an option to turn off sales either globally or in each league. Getting spammed with standard sales requests while leveling in breach is annoying.

Being able to turn off sales globally would also mean people don't have to go dnd so avoid spam while being able to still talk to people.
So... when will you fix 1280x720 problem?
cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info