What do you do fora living [WARNING: Numbers included]

This and that.
"
This and that.

but not the other thing?
I dont see any any key!
MANY other things. Believe me. :)
Nothing
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Oh what a fun self doxing thread haha
Eastern Europe, Was a production supervisor at 700 usd per month, now the production is gone so I don't have to handle 10 people under me (love it) but I do everything myself for 550 usd per month. When I am short on cash I do video editing gigs and other shit like transcripts but that is very, very rare.

I hope I won the victim olympics, I might be white but my privilege is simply being alive and not starving! I hope nobody will find any pictures of my trail running gear and ask "how the fuck can you afford that". Ha, there goes another attempt at a mildly inflammatory post!
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I work in Montréal (Québec/Canada). I am a programmer, been with the same company for more than 20 years now. Pay is great, job is fun, can't really complain and as a bonus I work exclusively from home.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
Oh what a fun self doxing thread haha
Eastern Europe, Was a production supervisor at 700 usd per month, now the production is gone so I don't have to handle 10 people under me (love it) but I do everything myself for 550 usd per month. When I am short on cash I do video editing gigs and other shit like transcripts but that is very, very rare.

I hope I won the victim olympics, I might be white but my privilege is simply being alive and not starving! I hope nobody will find any pictures of my trail running gear and ask "how the fuck can you afford that". Ha, there goes another attempt at a mildly inflammatory post!

Oh dear...
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Oh dear...

Oh come on, I deserve a cookie for at least trying, I've been offline for years!
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info