2.5.0b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

2.5.0b Patch Notes
  • Non-rare Breach monsters no longer drop maps. All Breach monsters in Breach domains will still drop maps. Because Breaches have so many monsters, these monsters being able to drop maps completely throws off our normal map drop balance. The Breaches are already extremely rewarding, and do not reduce the number of maps that you find from the rest of the area.
  • Breach monsters now have a lower chance to spawn Beyond portals.

No fun allowed.

Given that I'm not a super-duper one-shot-literally-everything-in-a-full-party-because-that's-what-you've-designed-most-of-this-content-around, I don't so much mind the Beyond nerf. But nerfing map drops? Up yours, buddy. I was just getting to that and enjoying the prospect of actually having a sustainable way of grinding for once, and you just go and ruin it.
"
Xaaz23 wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
The change to map drops was needed. You could sustain red maps without a completed atlas, chisels or rerolling.

That clearly broke the current system. (not saying it is good)

Who fucking cares what you can sustain. God forbid we don't have to grind retarded map mods for a slim chance at a fucking map. Nerf everything fun and profitable.

Don't forget gearing up, trading and leveling, what a chore. I just want to blow shit up yo!
Perception is reality.
If you no lifed all week you have a great map pool!

If you are a normal player GGG just bent you over and left you behind everyone all league!
Will there be a fix of the bug resetting 1280x1024 to 1280x960 after alt+tab? It's still around, unfortunately.
"
Ticklebear wrote:
If you no lifed all week you have a great map pool!

If you are a normal player GGG just bent you over and left you behind everyone all league!

No, if you are a "normal" player, you will keep playing casually and not really care about what the full-timers did / do, they will ALWAYS be ahead.
The map drop nerf spoiled my day. It was shaping up to be a fun league. And just when I started doing maps. I guess I should be used to it.

My banners are gone. No credit for the support I've given and no maps. GGG, putting the GRIND in Grinding Gear Games.
Beyong ;'(
Way to kill fun GGG. Must you be satisfied only if we play yellow maps non stop until your chisels with uber shit drop rate(ik the recipe) slowly gathers for red map? Your "balance" is catered to 1% of powerplayers who lvl as group the first hour and hit lvl90 on day three. Bravo, great job panicking over graph showing stats for elites who play poe over school, job, n anything else in life really.
"
Qarl wrote:

Breach monsters now have a lower chance to spawn Beyond portals. Fuck your fun you only get boring spawns now lmao. 1 beyond boss per breach cap also.

literally the only fun part of the league. hopefully it wasnt nerfed too hard. okay breaches themself are fun but double beyond was just so much fun. GGG pls stop nerfing fun.
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue where the engine would stall while loading some shaders causing a performance stutter for some machines with certain character builds.

I think this was affecting me. Thank you for the fix!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info