Flasks mods description

Some flasks mods description don't appear on the website, here are the 5 flasks on my character viewed on the website:

Missing "20% additional Physical Damage Reduction" and "20% of Melee Physical Damage taken reflected to Attacker"?

Missing "40% increased Damage"?

Missing "+3000 to Evasion Rating"

Missing "+3000 to Armour"

Missing "40% increased Movement Speed"

So of course there are descriptions of these flasks elsewhere, but it would be nice to get every mods descriptions :)
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2016, 5:14:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nice find! Thanks for reporting this, I'll make sure it gets fixed.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
While you're at it could you please also look into this issue with flask descriptions?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Did you seriously link a thread where GGG has already responded.
Saves me making this thread, thanks!
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
This problem may be related to the text description for the items, which appear to still be missing the implicit properties for certain flasks.

Attempting to search on these properties using the stash tab item filter fails (e.g., trying to search on "resist" will not match flasks with implicit resistance properties). Searching on explicit properties and other text from the flasks will succeed.

The recent hotfix patch to 2.5.0b that applied a "stat ordering" fix did not resolve this issue.

Spoiler

Examples for Bismuth, Amethyst, Sapphire, and Silver all missing their implicit properties (text taken from the control-c copy item feature).

Rarity: Magic
Perpetual Bismuth Flask of Reflexes
--------
Lasts 5.00 Seconds
Consumes 20 of 50 Charges on use
Currently has 0 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 8
--------
Item Level: 12
--------
30% increased Charge Recovery
71% increased Evasion Rating during Flask effect
--------
Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.

Rarity: Normal
Amethyst Flask
--------
Lasts 3.50 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 0 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 18
--------
Item Level: 30
--------
Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.

Sapphire Flask
--------
Lasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 0 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 18
--------
Item Level: 30
--------

Silver Flask
--------
Lasts 5.00 Seconds
Consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 0 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 22
--------
Item Level: 43
--------

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Did you seriously link a thread where GGG has already responded.
Well guess what, not only I did but I got a response! With an actual explanation of what was happening.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Both the flask clipboard text descriptions (copy via control-c) and flask mod display in forums appear to be fixed.
"
Novynn wrote:

Thanks for fixing that :) Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info