Flask affix/suffix descriptions in wrong order

I think the image is self-explanatory.

And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2016, 8:30:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No, the image is not self-explanatory. What do you think is a bug?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
No, the image is not self-explanatory. What do you think is a bug?

The effects of the 'experimenter's' prefix are listed after the effects of the 'of staunching' suffix when you hover over the flask. The OP thinks it should say 39% increased duration first, then immunity to bleeding.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
This is not a bug
Sorry for necroposting but I thought it will just be fixed so didn't even read the thread.
Why isn't it a bug, Mark? Were you trying to say that prefix and suffix description can be in any order, they just happen to be in "right" order more frequently?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Prefixes and Suffixes are mods.
Mods grant arbitrary stats. There is no necessary relation between Prefix/Suffix and particular kinds of stat.

Stats, not mods, are described on items, in an order defined based on what the stats in question do, not anything to do with which mods they came from - that information couldn't influence the order even if we wanted it to, as it simply isn't available at that point.

For flasks, for example, stats that grant extra bonuses during flask effect are considered "high priority" and occur higher than most (all?) other stats that can occur on flasks.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Prefixes and Suffixes are mods.
Mods grant arbitrary stats. There is no necessary relation between Prefix/Suffix and particular kinds of stat.

Stats, not mods, are described on items, in an order defined based on what the stats in question do, not anything to do with which mods they came from - that information couldn't influence the order even if we wanted it to, as it simply isn't available at that point.

For flasks, for example, stats that grant extra bonuses during flask effect are considered "high priority" and occur higher than most (all?) other stats that can occur on flasks.

This is actually really fascinating, thanks for sharing Mark_GGG!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
This is actually really fascinating, thanks for sharing Mark_GGG!
^what he said

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info