Sigh.

so do you agree then that game pigeonholing you into es+vp is kinda dumb ?
I don't fucking know I'm not going to play with 5k HP when mitigation is shit and things hit like trucks.

I mean ffs less armor mods etc more dmg more DMG
M FOASOFSOFVSOFGO MDKGMMMMMMGGGGGG
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I don't fucking know I'm not going to play with 5k HP when mitigation is shit and things hit like trucks.

I mean ffs less armor mods etc more dmg more DMG
M FOASOFSOFVSOFGO MDKGMMMMMMGGGGGG
would you play life if acuities were available to you (and you were crit)?
Last edited by grepman on Dec 6, 2016, 3:19:17 AM
I feel like a noob for playing life + VP now... :/
On an unrelated note, how are the challenges going? Do you think the 10000 tiers will be the last one you get?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
On an unrelated note, how are the challenges going? Do you think the 10000 tiers will be the last one you get?

Oh yeah absolutely hell I may get bored and not even do 40 well see. Like doing 40/40 in a row 4 times in a row is well cost me.

I'm fucking bored and frustrated lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
FCK42 wrote:
life + vp is still good because vp is good. you just dont get perks of life regeneration, which compared to CI life leans on more.

acuities make any life based crit build that can leech a ton better in the endgame.
Last edited by grepman on Dec 6, 2016, 3:40:45 AM
"
grepman wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
life + vp is still good because vp is good. you just dont get perks of life regeneration, which compared to CI life leans on more.

acuities make any life based crit build that can leech a ton better in the endgame.
well, I HAVE to make sure I leech instantly, otherwise Vaal RF would be deadly.
"
then... I don't know, you could try make something rather... unusual work. Like flame dash and lightning warp totems, using ee. Make a life based block build using counterattacks for dps. Or do stuff eith the three dragons. How about a flameblast build that uses herald of thunder to freeze enemies?
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
then... I don't know, you could try make something rather... unusual work. Like flame dash and lightning warp totems, using ee. Make a life based block build using counterattacks for dps. Or do stuff eith the three dragons. How about a flameblast build that uses herald of thunder to freeze enemies?

Or counter the power of Blade Flurry with The Goddess Unleashed.
(Took down Cruel Malachai earlier today with The Goddess Scorned and realised I need to get the ingredients for the recipe and level to 66 before going into Merciless.) ><
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Dec 6, 2016, 5:37:18 AM
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

well, I HAVE to make sure I leech instantly, otherwise Vaal RF would be deadly.
leveling with Vaal Rf ? I Shuld Try That :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info