[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

which kind of helmet would you recommend starjonka or rat's nest
Gotta say this is my first time playing build with such a insane dps bursted down chayula boss like nothing so do shaper and T15 elder
Thanks for the build, so far so good.. except some t16 they one shot :| but oh well Vp nerf

I may need some change but don't want to mess with res

Edit: i put the right jewels in tombfist and increased the quality on chest.
Last edited by RedStark on Dec 30, 2017, 11:38:57 AM
"
DonnieMack wrote:
which kind of helmet would you recommend starjonka or rat's nest

Read the initial post.

"
RedStark wrote:
Thanks for the build, so far so good.. except some t16 they one shot :| but oh well Vp nerf

I may need some change but don't want to mess with res

Edit: i put the right jewels in tombfist and increased the quality on chest.

You itemized very well. Even got a belt with 16% reduced flask charges used.

Even with 7,000 life, chimera adds with even a single damage mod will chew through over 5,000 life and two of these hits will kill anyone. The game is just really rippy at high tiers.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 30, 2017, 11:47:16 AM
yes chimera is the satanic one, but was my fault .... used to play so much glass cannon builds and facetank them with the old VP.
Now i let him focus a bit on the poor golem and boom deathless. Anyway , great build, kill rare mobs on t16 like butter. Well my only problem is the 1% reflect on Atziri... too much damage :P
Im doing the spec u told me to do ,and changing my gear as well. Mind checking it out?btw mapping is so comfortable except when facing bosses, they one shot me like crazy plus when im using barrage it feels like its not hitted , i had 91% acc with golem .
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
Im doing the spec u told me to do ,and changing my gear as well. Mind checking it out?btw mapping is so comfortable except when facing bosses, they one shot me like crazy plus when im using barrage it feels like its not hitted , i had 91% acc with golem .

Your tree is still wasting 2 point for no gain.

Which bosses in particular are one shotting you?
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 30, 2017, 2:01:47 PM
Which one point im wasting?? Pit map boss. He spin at me and i was like boom KO xD. Maybe i just need couple of level to shine tho
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
Which one point im wasting?? Pit map boss. He spin at me and i was like boom KO xD. Maybe i just need couple of level to shine tho

This is a little frustrating for me, the skill tree very clearly shows the optimal pathing route :/

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQcACxIAAIAAXgHRBS0ILg-rEYEUdRa_GY4hdiP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOC5TMHwx-jIBNj031DnUPs9DMUQNR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yYeJh62JaYqxjp2VNZ6BsjHBSdO11y3b3d9d4-XpTeu99dX7dfyuGzod2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_myabjZ2qoJ-kwqXLp9Sv67IZt7a9Nr3mvqfBM8MzxKLI8M9602_TftQj1orawd1G45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73r9bv66_sj_3rvjyMzvj99vbWwFtejW53QajVsmf_sbyM_d8YqBrORqqXnl5pzEtyIXJjy-QdBfcHqEg23QrdjVAAAAAAA=

You should be one shotting that boss but try to avoid his whirlwind just in case.

Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 30, 2017, 2:34:22 PM
Starting this league a bit late but interested in playing some LA. Funds are limited atm but would it be alright to play this build this late into the league? I have a tabula and the usual leveling uniques, just most wondering how far 5L bow/chest can carry me? I'd obviously not expect to do shaper/guardians, mostly just want a good map clearer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info