[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
alwaro5855 wrote:
Yo. Do you think that atziri gloves may be good chocie? Im collecting gear to play the build, and got a pair of atziri gloves. On paper they look stron for me. What ya think?

There is no reason to spend so much money when VP exists. The entire build costs less than a pair of gloves.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Ye i know 10+ ex is a lot but i drop them so i thought saving some points and have nc leech nc int and hp could be good :P Just asking if it's good if i already got them :D
"
alwaro5855 wrote:
Ye i know 10+ ex is a lot but i drop them so i thought saving some points and have nc leech nc int and hp could be good :P Just asking if it's good if i already got them :D

You can save a single point on vaal pact then.
Hello, I'd like to follow your build may be this week. I play on hc exclusively. Could you advice some lvling progress? Which points should I took last?
"
Hello, I'd like to follow your build may be this week. I play on hc exclusively. Could you advice some lvling progress? Which points should I took last?

This is not intended as a HC build.

If you had to, get the life at ranger start instead of projectile damage, then life nodes near heartseeker then progress to duelist for more life nodes.
Hey,

Build do not care about armor/evasion stats?
No life flask?
How often do you die with this setup?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:
Hey,

Build do not care about armor/evasion stats?
No life flask?
How often do you die with this setup?

Armor and evasion are both mostly useless in the meta. You can use a life flasks if you are not comfortable with leech.

This build will die sometimes if all youre doing is T16 chains. You will not get to level 100 doing t16 chains with this build.

T15 and below you should not have issues leveling other than T15 overgrown ruin with hard mods.

This is not a hardcore build for sure.
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 18, 2017, 1:48:47 PM
just asking. Never see/run life build without lifepots - IMO better you have a open mind and ask :).
Need to get my play skill up so I dont die so much and need to get more levels and more lifejewels.
With path of building I get ~1.400.000 dps against Shaper/guardian in point blank range but only got 4300 life :D

--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:
just asking. Never see/run life build without lifepots - IMO better you have a open mind and ask :).
Need to get my play skill up so I dont die so much and need to get more levels and more lifejewels.
With path of building I get ~1.400.000 dps against Shaper/guardian in point blank range but only got 4300 life :D

There are stronger variants using ES gear if you have the wallet for it.
lvlin the build atm, lvl 60 and its good, but fuckin a man, getting 1 shot while lvlin from an off screen pack is fun LMAO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info