1157/10000 -- just got all uber trials

I'm still leveling, Act 2 merciless atm.
Got 5/6 uber trials and Zana already.
/global 820 is great :)
"
Qiox wrote:
Does the Breach league finish before or after Dec 20th 2105? Because with me being at 1/10000 that's when I'm on pace to finish that challenge.

I'm going to assume you meant 2016 rather than 2105, and say that Breach will probably end around the beginning of March 2017. You have plenty of time to get the challenges finished.
"
Maswasnos wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
Does the Breach league finish before or after Dec 20th 2105? Because with me being at 1/10000 that's when I'm on pace to finish that challenge.

I'm going to assume you meant 2016 rather than 2105, and say that Breach will probably end around the beginning of March 2017. You have plenty of time to get the challenges finished.

No I meant 2105. If I got to 1/10000 in a little over 3 days then I'm on pace to take a little over 89 years to finish that challenge.
The server probably tacks stuff like total normal monsters killed, total rares killed, cumulative life time exp gain etc.

GGG please make this information be available, he'll id pay 10 dollars to see how many exalts ive picked up or mobs ive killed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
The server probably tacks stuff like total normal monsters killed, total rares killed, cumulative life time exp gain etc.

GGG please make this information be available, he'll id pay 10 dollars to see how many exalts ive picked up or mobs ive killed.

I'd rather see GGG tell us how many exalts dropped just off screen, and we didn't notice and pick them up and they rotted when the instance expires.

And to make even better, lie about how many :)
I had 5 Exalts in Closed Beta (the real one) and I have found 7 since release.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
level 91 (die so much in this beyond breach insanity) and now at 1793/10000 -- STILL NO EXALT DROP :(
Lvl 66 just leveling for fun :) Yep, got my Exalt drop, sold it for 55 chaoses and get some gear to cap resists/go CI in merc when hitting lvl 68 :)

I'm not worried about getting 40/40 till Christmas soooo :) just playing. But dying to breach invasions sometimes ... get me mad :( Ok, just need to learn how to play there.
The most grindy of the challenges needs a lot of time to grind...

Who'd expect?! :D

A reminder: it is 5th (?) day of the league, and you're at 1/10 of it. Lets also count in the fact you were not mapping for the first 2-3 days of the league and if you are running higher tier maps you're going to be getting that number up quite fast.

Ps. I dropped 3 exalts in 2nd day of the league. In period of around ~5 hours. No questions asked. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Don't expect an exalt drop in like teh first days, their drop rate is way slower. I got my first one in normal though, second last zone :D :D
Last league I played a LOT and got 3 in total.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info