[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

Hey guys! Can someone give me pointers on how to improve a zerker using this? I went for VP and so far i think its working. I am also running Warlords Mark and Blood Rage for charges.

I'm running purity of ice instead of grace since i cant seem to get my hands on cold resist gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Feluto9/characters
Last edited by Feluto9 on Jan 17, 2017, 8:06:26 AM
"
Feluto9 wrote:
Hey guys! Can someone give me pointers on how to improve a zerker using this? I went for VP and so far i think its working. I am also running Warlords Mark and Blood Rage for charges.

I'm running purity of ice instead of grace since i cant seem to get my hands on cold resist gear.

Whats the problem? DPS or survivability? Neither is there for end game, but you're only lvl71 and there are a lot of upgrades possible for your gear.
"
snuze wrote:
"
Feluto9 wrote:

Whats the problem? DPS or survivability? Neither is there for end game, but you're only lvl71 and there are a lot of upgrades possible for your gear.

I would love to get more of both honestly but i will let you know once i get into lategame, thanks for the reply!
Hello,

so im really new to the game and this is my second char overall, i finally got my ngamahus axe with 6 sockets

not 3 red 2 green 1 blue sockets though but with 2 red 2 green 2 blue instead

what secoond blue support gem other than elemental focus support is recommanded?

thx
"
Geth83 wrote:
Hello,

so im really new to the game and this is my second char overall, i finally got my ngamahus axe with 6 sockets

not 3 red 2 green 1 blue sockets though but with 2 red 2 green 2 blue instead

what secoond blue support gem other than elemental focus support is recommanded?

thx

Use a chrome man! it's really easy to get that colors
How does it work? I mean there is 0 cyclone gem in the weapon.. so how does he cyclone through maps? Someone explain me :)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
How does it work? I mean there is 0 cyclone gem in the weapon.. so how does he cyclone through maps? Someone explain me :)

cyclone gem+supports are in his chest, the6 support gems in the weapon dont support cyclone but the molten burst weapon proc
"
webas wrote:

The weapon have a 20% chance of cast on hit, you only use cyclone for proc it, you can use cyclone or whatever you want.

The Skill on the weapon are supported by all gems, even NOT LINKED, with a 6s (sockets) on weapon , you really have a 7L ( linked) weapon.
"
morelol87 wrote:
"
webas wrote:

The weapon have a 20% chance of cast on hit, you only use cyclone for proc it, you can use cyclone or whatever you want.

The Skill on the weapon are supported by all gems, even NOT LINKED, with a 6s (sockets) on weapon , you really have a 7L ( linked) weapon.

thats quite OP :) 7link without being 7link..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
"
morelol87 wrote:
"
webas wrote:

thats quite OP :) 7link without being 7link..

Now you're getting it... ;)

Why do you think this build has been so popular? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info