GIVEAWAY: 10 x Beta keys at www.HackSlashRepeat.com - Verified by GGG. *** ENDS IN ONE HOUR!! ***

i think everybody here in this forum wants one, including me, but i'm a bit tired of all the free give away websites where you first need a membership on to be able to get one,
i think that should be for their normal members and not for all the guys who just want a beta key.
I hope just that one day the forum that i always visits get some to give a way. They do have a thread about it so who knows....

Sorry I just read your response to my question and I had already posted two edited suggestions on things I would like GGG to do with the game. I won't write anymore suggestions, but I doubt I have anything else to write about on the forum since I am not in beta and I have no advice to give players and probably my suggestions for the game are equally useless because of my lack of playing time even without the fact that you mention it won't be visited by GGG staff to see our input. Anyway thanks for the competition even if I no longer am able to qualify since I won't be able to come up with any more articles until I am actually in the game and of course by then I won't need a beta key.=)
Idk seems fishy. It's a simple phpBB3 forum any script kid could whip up.

I don't think GGG gave you ten keys.
I can haz b3ta?
As mentioned, you can either verify with Chris or miss out, your choice.
Got a few takers already :)
Wow just another of these. I dont mind copy pasting my post. I'll do it gladly :p

Meh i hate this we are giving away xx beta keys shit. Where did you get that much keys at first place? creating 500 accounts? or game developers give many key to such sites/persons of interest? Hate this go like our website comment on this shit bla bla. Im better off without any key than go lick balls.
IN fact I actually am verifying it with Chris right now, we will see if you actually got a key cause your site is fresh and quite bluntly I could make a better site in under an hour, upload it to my server, hey my datacenter give me a domain name, and boom, I can say I have an ARPG dedicated website too.

Your site lacks everything, and I know GGG won't just hand out keys like that to a site that looks like it's off freewebs...

Really, not fulling me.

EDIT: PM sent to Chris asking if your website is truly sponsored. As of right now, any real game company wouldn't even reply to an email in your sites state, I'm sorry, but I just don't by the fact that you were givin beta keys with a website like yours, it's brand new, zero content gaming site anybody could do, and if your site truly did get keys, then I guess I'll make one better then yours and get more cause I won't sit around and watch as people make simple scripts to trick GGG admins :)
I can haz b3ta?
Last edited by Thermalwolf on Jan 31, 2012, 11:34:50 AM
this site is fake, it has no actual site, and the forums are extremly new

also its just being hosted by a free web hoster, no diffrent them piczo or other website hosting sites

its likly a phishing site, do NOT sign up, and do NOT give them your personal information

at the very least, do NOT give them your normal password and email

also, if you look in his post history, he so called "made a fan forum site" called www.pathofexileforums.net
and if you try to go to this now, you get what the website currently is. (because of this, i asume most of the posts (there isnt even 50 yet?!?) are from when he made it his fake POE fan forum

this site is bogus, avoid it

PS, the beta access i have is not from them, and neither is anybody in this forum
"
dawnbomb wrote:
this site is fake, it has no actual site, and the forums are extremly new

also its just being hosted by a free web hoster, no diffrent them piczo or other website hosting sites

its likly a phishing site, do NOT sign up, and do NOT give them your personal information

at the very least, do NOT give them your normal password and email

also, if you look in his post history, he so called "made a fan forum site" called www.pathofexileforums.net
and if you try to go to this now, you get what the website currently is. (because of this, i asume most of the posts (there isnt even 50 yet?!?) are from when he made it his fake POE fan forum

this site is bogus, avoid it

PS, the beta access i have is not from them, and neither is anybody in this forum

Couldn't agree more, this site has hoax written all over it. Like I said, I could whip up a better more realistic site in under 30 minutes hahaha
I can haz b3ta?
i reise my hand and say hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info