Whats up with the 'Cast while Channeling' mega buff?

How about scorching ray flame surge? O.o the damage... espevially since the other support gems are more or less the same.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
How about scorching ray flame surge? O.o the damage... espevially since the other support gems are more or less the same.

Would solve one inherent problem with scorching ray, leech :D
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Yeah, Blight-CD-CwC-Bladefall knocks the socks off Blight with three supports, I'm scaling dot and chaos there and it's only a 4L meaning those three supports are still good. Might be a way to get something out of that crappy skill, it doesn't have projectile scaling to fall back on and you absolutely need aoe so you're kinda low on good damage supports in high link setup.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 5, 2016, 7:10:36 AM
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

Would solve one inherent problem with scorching ray, leech :D

not only that. Flame surge will ALWAYS fet it's damage boost AND another more modifier AND even more damage due to reduced enemy resistances. That might actually be an incredibly strong combination!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
That might actually be an incredibly strong combination!

Probably not as much as expected, Surge is among the fastest spells out there so it's a bit underperforming in trigger setups, I don't think that would be a significantly better bosskiller than selfcast Surge and it's harder to use.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
FCK42 wrote:

That would have to be checked if it works or not. Lots of things do work with FS, but sometimes things get overlooked or have exceptions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info