Forget D3

"
Diablo 3 > POE
..well , more people will play d3 at release.But after playing both games Beta , Poe is a clear winner.In Poe you actually need to think when you lv up..In D3..well you get a new skill at certain lvs.
Said that , I know D3 will be good , fun and adictive.Very surprised by the dated graphics though..Compared to POE D3 looks 5-10 years old(will implement AA and more I believe)
I will buy D3 at release.
But the D3 Beta = a Demo , not a beta.
Level cap at 13 , I finished the game with my first char bladedancer in a few hours at lv 9. Hardly any test of skills or character development at all.
In POE you got month´s of playing just the Beta , lv cap 100.
And lots of skills and builds to tryout.
Best in D3? Certainly not the graphics(but it works)...But the lore and voices of npc´s are great.

(no nda for D3)

Unavailable

**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I personally lost most interest in D3 when they made the comments about it being an online only even in single player and it being a real money market. i may try it out eventfully but im not pumped for it. Torchlight2 and PoE will probably be the center of all my dungeon crawling in the near and very very very far future of whenever D3 is being released.
I really dislike blizzard and their way of treating gamers,they know they dont have to show You any respect and You will still buy the game. Until i saw PoE hehe,im done with d3 fu blizz.

I played WoW for long time and seing how blizz started to treat gamers like retards abd making everything as simple as possible PoE was like a breath of fresh air.

I hope GGG will charge enough for PoE to take care about it for years cause it looks amazing so far and im happy to pay for a good game.
well then if any of u will win any d3 beta key contest i would love to trade for PoE key :P
*one key to rule them all...*
IGN PHOEBE
"
well then if any of u will win any d3 beta key contest i would love to trade for PoE key :P

Im more than ok with a trade like that,will be checking both sites now:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info