Yep, You need God-tier clear speed and offscreen to get anything remotely good from Breaches.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
yeah mathil on his broken as fuck blade flurry build was barely able to keep up with the count down timer in the physical breach-lord domain.

keep in mind when he actually made it to the lord he killed it in 5 seconds..

Watched that video, they could really give more time for clearing, currently its utter nonsense to do this with every build.
On the main topic of this thread: I doubt it. I'm playing as non meta as can be, an old ice nova build a player named Aim_deep (if you ever read this, thank you for sharing your build back then!) once came up with and the breaches aren't too bad despite me having only ~60% resists. I have more or less no resists on gear and I'm only in cruel, but it still works very well. Sure, I do have to use lightning warp to get around and pull some stuff to get the incredibly tough rares down, but other than that it's rather easy :/
The jump in monster density from one difficulty to another is HUGE though. Also keep in mind that there aren't always those hands. Most of the times it's additional rares that drop the splinters for me.
Well, gl and hf to everyone! I still hope they make some adjustments to the dps needed, because the rares are pretty tough to take down, even with Vaal RF.
Splinters so far
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
On the main topic of this thread: I doubt it. I'm playing as non meta as can be, an old ice nova build a player named Aim_deep (if you ever read this, thank you for sharing your build back then!)

I'm not him, but this is the one with Nycta's Lantern, right? Cheap 6Ls are good stuff :)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
On the main topic of this thread: I doubt it. I'm playing as non meta as can be, an old ice nova build a player named Aim_deep (if you ever read this, thank you for sharing your build back then!)

I'm not him, but this is the one with Nycta's Lantern, right? Cheap 6Ls are good stuff :)
Yes it is. And it's hella awesome. Though I might switch to vortex for even higher damage (dot, crazy strong burn, chilled ground and higher base damage. Cast time is 0.1 sec slower and base crit is 1% lower though).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info