[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

So, does frenzy charges proke curse on hit?I thought it didt or do you do it randomly
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Hello

I have been following your guide the last weeks

And I got told that using assassins mark curse with curse on hit with frenzy doesnt really work that well since it would only curse 1 mob....

And that you are better off using it with herald of ice in combination with curse on hit and the curse spell, You could even combine this with ice bite...so that you wouldnt need to frenzy at all....

Wouldnt this be better than having to need a 6 link for the frenzy skill which you need to apply every 10 seconds???

Whoever told you this didn't account for the unique bow's properties or the chain from the ascendancy. The bow has a built in "LMP" (now that it's been nerfed.) Even without GMP or LMP linked with frenzy, it's going to curse a whole pack. Herald of Ice is also a cast (though not a spell, see the wiki) and does not apply CoH. Even if whoever told you that could somehow change the mechanics of the game, where would you get your frenzy charges from? Assassin's Mark gives power charges, you'd more than likely have to use Poacher's Mark at that point to take advantage of the +1 frenzy on the tree, +2 if you help Krait in merc. So it's either Poacher's mark, Green Dream/Nightmare, or Frenzy.

My question is this build still viable without a relic RoC, because when this guide was made it was significantly stronger. Relic RoC w/4 proj are 25 exa on LSC right now.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
Now this is not the worst setup I have ever seen but there are so many mistakes in this build that I would recommend all players to avoid this setup. Read Neversink's guide for a better understanding of the basics of bow characters. I gotta be honest here... it is kind of terrible :(

So what are the mistakes in this guide?

A) Lots of mistakes

Thanks for the input on this build. As a new player, I was already questioning the gear because after i finished Normal, I was in Cruel with 5% resists... Have DECENT (at most) dps. Even for a new player, the gem links make no sense, I barely had any int to even equip blue gems.. Should've followed Neversink's guide, this was a waste of time /sigh
"
DeFyrkant wrote:
What would you suggest to get after death's harp and before Reach of the Council?

Damage isnt high enough, while Reach of the Council is hella expensive.

You can try to get youtserlf a death´s opus it is not cheap, (cheapest one is at least right now 30c on poe trade ) but it is an awesome bow if you get a 6 link on it, and can take you to end game maps
Is anyone else in trouble because he is not reaching 100% Chance to hit? I have 90-92% Chance to Hit and im not sure but it makes me feel sick XD, any ideas?
Is this build still worth using? Why was the OP banned? <.<
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info