ZiggyD Reveals Upcoming Jewels!

"
zoolanderrr wrote:
any chance we can get a link on the jewels so we dont have to watch video?

Go on PoE Wiki now, they have the jewels on there. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
So being unsummoned counts as dying for the Necro stone????

I'm expecting either a life nerf (and boost to damage reduction) as per mirror arrow, or a removal of this ""feature""
Finally my prayers are answered.

My dream to play Golemancer !!! Just like in diablo 2 !!!

Maybe GGG could consider buffing skeleton mages too? They seemed to be too weak to be of any use...

Come on, give some love to zombies and skeletons, dun just give all the love to sentinels ...

Overall, very impressed with the buffs to summoner builds shown in ZiggyD's video

Thank you GGG
GGG you're breaking my heart, Why does this game that is based around choice and player-builds make it so that 95% of summoners have to go Witch/Necromancer?

It's driving me insane, I've played summoner since release and NEVER witch because "Fuck the meta".

And every league necromancer/witch just gets more and more fucking love
ok, so we have to mute the video and skip ahead in the video to see the actual new content. really absurd to have information gated behind annoying as fuck streamers
i mean its fine if you want to put his video up here, but at least post the actual information separately too so that people can opt out of the "ziggyd" experience
Last edited by Gardxden on Dec 1, 2016, 12:27:11 AM
"
Gardxden wrote:
ok, so we have to mute the video and skip ahead in the video to see the actual new content. really absurd to have information gated behind annoying as fuck streamers
i mean its fine if you want to put his video up here, but at least post the actual information separately too so that people can opt out of the "ziggyd" experience

lol he isn't that bad. I mean 98% or so of his talking is actual information about the build or the prerequisite items.
hahaha! This looks pretty cool
🐢
"
ihasmario wrote:
So being unsummoned counts as dying for the Necro stone????

I'm expecting either a life nerf (and boost to damage reduction) as per mirror arrow, or a removal of this ""feature""

Unsummoning always has counted as dying, most players find out the first time they try out a Soul Mantle.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'm pretty pumped about this. I've already theorycrafted the golem build I'm going to go for. I haven't seen it around or used yet, so if its still missing from forums soon, it'll be the first build I post to forums!
"
Gardxden wrote:

Pause the video at 21 seconds and you'll have the information you need. Is it that hard? The new jewels are also on the POE wiki if you're okay with it being gated behind the wiki experience.
Last edited by Romados on Dec 1, 2016, 12:55:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info