It is time to be a Raider

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0

Raider Ascendancy Changes:
  • Avatar of the Veil's elemental damage has been increased to 40%.
  • Avatar of the Chase's increase to Onslaught effect has been increased to 100%.
  • Way of the Poacher now has a 20% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill or on hitting a rare or unique enemy.
  • Rapid Assault now has a 100% chance to gain Onslaught on kill.
  • Quartz Infusion now has a 100% chance to gain Phasing on kill.
  • The minor Ascendancy skills leading up to Avatar of the Chase now grant 20% increased Onslaught duration, instead of 5% attack speed.

They got a really good buff from what the patch note has been shown so far.

Spoiler
Pathfinders will still find an easy way to annihilate Raiders. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 29, 2016, 8:02:53 PM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 3:17:22 PM
Way of the poacher is love.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Feels fucking good man. I love the Ranger more than any other class but I wasn't into the Flask style. Raider's fucking welcome
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

I think a lot of mechanics and skills could benefit from how they buffed "Way of the poacher"
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Yep, going to play a Raider this time.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I guess it was the right move to "reserve" the name "Hyaons_furry". Yes, hyaons_flurry was already taken and I picked the first suggestion that was made for an alternative name in global chat. Maybe no the wisest idea since it limits the variety of pets I can use, but hey. It's funnier now.
Still not sure what body armour I should use... Kintsugi? Queen of the forest? Hyrri's Ire? Lightning coil? Carcass Jack? Too many choices...

Edit:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I think a lot of mechanics and skills could benefit from how they buffed "Way of the poacher"
I hear the faint noises of some real eye cancer in the distance... I wonder what it coul... *Gets Flicker'd right in the face* Well, that MIGHT work...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Nov 29, 2016, 8:36:50 PM
Raiders were already my favorite Ascendancy class. Gotta go fast.

Now they're going to be absolutely amazeballs, and for once I get to say I was there before it was cool.

Already thinking of ways to use the freed-up gem space on Maiden, now that Frenzy-the-skill is no longer a requirement to upkeep FCs on oversized bosses. Ohhhh, my delicious Maiden, the fun you and I shall have together...when I'm not preoccupied with Breach league. Damnit.
Starforge flicker strike, cause we ballers like that.

I wanna see that, damn.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Holy shit, man's got a point. Flicker is going to be crazy against bosses now with Raider. Not to mention Rotgut actually allowing easy maintenance of permanent Onslaught uptime on bosses for Raiders now.

...I'm suddenly concerned that this won't last long enough to be as awesome as it should be.
But... but you will look like a dyke!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info