Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

Is it just me or does blade vortex seem EVEN STRONGER than before?
Anyway, seems like I'll go raider as first char afterall... heh. Who would've thought.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I take it back. Mjolner is totally still viable.
As an item skin.
Another nerf to mjolner. What is this, the 6th ? Lost count. Why don't you just remove the item from the game ? Seems this is what you want to do anyway.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
automater wrote:
This path note suck. You fucked again mjolners build intead of nerfing vinktar spamming, pathfinder power creep or buffing life builds. GG GGG, this is the worst patch note ever, in one patch you have fucked half game.
I guess you didn't see that they COMPLETELY GUTTED the charge generation from master surgeon and the harvest then... but that's none of my buisness.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
What happens with surgeon mods on flasks 20% current.

And 100% legacy?

Are flasks back to 100% and legacies dead?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Disappointing lack of balance changes.
@HBT
And the speed clearing meta even more enticed by the league format continues....

Everyone is CI. Every CI blade vortex char is going Slayer/Assasin Blade Flurry. Everyone is using at least one vinktars.
Probably doing 36 and done and back to Grim Dawn.
Slightly dissappointed with the lack of meta shakeup and enticing alternatives, but still looking forward to Breach League content. These patch notes certainly did not do anything to hype me up further.
this is great...

Peace,

-Boem-
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
Was planning to play discharger for the first time on next league with mjolner... no more.
"
nuveau wrote:
I take it back. Mjolner is totally still viable.
As an item skin.

they are absurd, it nerfed Mjølner/cospry because of the vinktar legacy/pathefinder in stdr, you see the logic ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info