Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Rekill wrote:
Bye bye worm blaster build :) iam casual and totaly fine with this patch. Just enjoying the game ^^

How dare you enjoy a game! how dare you!
Get in line and complain like the rest of the clueless sheep already.
I guess the CoC Cospri / Mjolner discharger nerfs are also for the sake of server performance and party performance.

Well, i haven't played those but i wanted to try. Now i don't want -> maybe the same effect for others => prices might get lowered -> people will find other was how to abuse these mechanics -> it will get OP again -> it will get nerfed again :D

Cycle of Life , or perhaps Cycle of ES in PoE.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
I guess the CoC Cospri / Mjolner discharger nerfs are also for the sake of server performance and party performance.

So they should now increase its damage to compensate. Remove "35% less dmg when triggered" for example.

Untill they do something about it lots of builds are pretty much DEAD.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Nov 30, 2016, 5:18:04 AM
KEEP CALM! Thor still got this

My response to you GGG for killing my Worm Blaster is, I won't be purchasing a breach supporter pack this season.

I see the forthcoming temporary league is all about testing the channeling mechanics and the breach theme suits it perfectly. You are suddenly swamped with hordes of mobs approaching from all directions. No time to run away, just blindly stand your ground, channeling AoE skill in all directions, aided with Cast On Channeling, totems, golems, etc.

The temporary leagues ARE a testbed in a nutshell and the very Standard is nothing but a fine tuning. It is stupid to treat it like any other consumer goods ready to serve, say, a TV set. Despite of stepping over 3.0.0 milestone, IMHO, the game is far far away from being production-ready yet. I still tend to think once the game is done, it will go to the game stores for $$$.

P.S. Bought a supporter pack in a hope they improve the core engine of the game along DX11, x64, all that stuff, etc
Last edited by cuss on Nov 30, 2016, 5:40:31 AM
I am a casual player and my builds were original until now.
It involved a lot of effort but they were also never affected by any nerfs.
Now I want to play an OP build for a change.
So what do you think will be the new meta for Breach?
WIll it still be the Blade Vortex?
What will change in that build?
Thanks
I love u so much GGG because buff melee builds and Raider class!!
Nice nerf(ofc only UP) Blade Vortex
"
RushBone wrote:
I am a casual player and my builds were original until now.
It involved a lot of effort but they were also never affected by any nerfs.
Now I want to play an OP build for a change.
So what do you think will be the new meta for Breach?
WIll it still be the Blade Vortex?
What will change in that build?
Thanks

Now u need unique flask The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask, now BV have more dmg then in 2.4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info