Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

"...will also prevent Energy Shield regeneration"

!!

No flasks for CI, now no regen too.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Not sure about some mods... but how about get rid of reflect mods.
I find it ironic how the post title says "Improvements" ;)))
Happy that one mod I proposed at feedback got into game.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"

Are you really comparing vaaling a piece of gear to vaaling a map that you have to do to complete your Atlas? I have to believe you understand their point is that choosing to vaal a map is not a personal choice as you seem to make it out to be, you have to do it for completion. You say 'you can ALWAYS re-roll a map' and that's simply not true

You have a small percentage chance to roll the so called build breaker mod. You are not going to get it every vaal and you shouldn't cry when you do get it. That's the very nature of a vaal orb. You are also not locked into running the map. A high tier map can be sold and you could always farm alternate maps or choose to vaal the same tier maps and hope for a better outcome. Either way you are NOT forced to run it.

I don't see the issue here. This has been happening for ages now. You roll a Blood magic mod, you know you build cannot run it , so you pop it in your bag and forget about it or sell it. This works the exact same way

I personally don't have an issue with it. As you said, it's not something that's exactly new but I just think that some of these mods add yet another way you can rip a map and have to worry about selling it to get a replacement. It's never fun trying to sell a crap vaal'd map you know most won't want and then having to run other stuff until you can get it replaced. Sure late, late game that's probably not too much an issue but when you first get to t11+ it certainly can be.
I love the new mods
facinating... this adds a chance that some of the balance issues will get solved.
why does reduced flask charges gained come with 10% monster pack size? doesn't that kind of ruin it?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Nov 29, 2016, 3:54:21 AM
Yeah.. This is not good. While these new mods are nice, this still doesn't address the main issue with how unrewarding map mods are as a whole.

The older mods haven't been affected at all, and are still unrewarding, especially when combined in exponentially difficult ways.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Just a post
Dat mods look like sh@t while "Immunite to ..." exist in the game. :/

PS after patch "Alt+Tab" workes awful!!
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282
Last edited by Baka_Sensei on Nov 29, 2016, 5:02:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info