The BREACH Steam Charts Prediction Thread!

I don't use Steam [for PoE,] and know a great majority of players don't as well..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 1, 2016, 6:24:01 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I don't use Steam [for PoE,] and know a great majority of players don't as well..

I don't use steam for PoE either :)

That's around what it will be.
-------- cutoff --------

Thank you for the entries and good luck, exiles!

We'll give it a few days to be assured the peak has been attained, then the winner will be declared and notified.

Be safe out there :)
35,786 to be exact.
Peaked at 45,129 about 30min ago. Someone wanted to play Bleach. :P

Edit: Currently an all time peak. Will 3.0 be the one to eclipse 50k or even 60k? :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 2, 2016, 5:42:04 PM
I sure hope so! It's been a good turn out! Numbers might actually even be higher tomorrow when we working stiffs join in
Damn, it easily rekt the all time high. I don't quite get it, this isn't a big expansion by any means, also no marketing for it.. what the hell happened?

Also I really want to play but gf has a toaster for a laptop. Ima buy her a gaming laptop for xmas now I don't give a fuck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 2, 2016, 6:51:09 PM
I looked it up a few moments ago, when the numbers had already setteled down a bit (45k) and spparently the daily peak exceeded the 75000. 5th place in the category "most players active right now" on steam. That's some next level numbers...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info