Master the Breach

Came here for the patch notes & challenge league details. I'm disappoint.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 28, 2016, 3:09:16 AM
It is just me or it seems that this Orb of Storms amulet will be very attractive not only for one of its mods, i think everyone focused on uncapped res mod but if you look below, there is another mod which says "Lightning strikes if you crit" and for me this one is insane also, make this amulet a cast on crit if i understand well.
Seems good we will se it in the game. :)
Unbalancing the game even more.
Hope this won't get into the coregame.
neat
Could someone from GGG please tell us how well slower builds will do in breach league?
Like, can we even complete breaches? Can we even reach the breach lords in time to fight them. Can we get enough fragments to open breachrealms(with lower dps chars). Things like that.

Because I want to play a summoner in breach, and would like to know if I even should.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Nov 28, 2016, 4:07:01 AM
As people previously mentioned - uncapped is too unclear.

The purpose of language is to communicate, and if you are failing to do so, then you ought to change the language.
Chris stated that puting together full patch notes before big release takes like 2 weeks. So I guess PN will be released when they get released.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Could someone from GGG please tell us how well slower builds will do in breach league?
Like, can we even complete breaches? Can we even reach the breach lords in time to fight them. Can we get enough fragments to open breachrealms(with lower dps chars). Things like that.

Because I want to play a summoner in breach, and would like to know if I even should.

Yes. All you need to do breach perfectly is decent damage and moving at least as fast as breach circle expands. But fight with Chaos BL will be not comfortable for summoner (probably with Phys one too).
Last edited by Crimsonyd on Nov 28, 2016, 4:49:08 AM
"
ihasmario wrote:
As people previously mentioned - uncapped is too unclear.

The purpose of language is to communicate, and if you are failing to do so, then you ought to change the language.
"Uncapped" is extremely clear. English is not my native language but I still got it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info