[2.4.3] Everyday Normal Casual Assassin CI Blade Flurry

"
Cruel Preparations, the life node above Witch start, seems unnecessary. With the nerf to Energy from Within, it's probably better to get a rare jewel in the socket nearby. I would cut it and go with either another jewel socket at level 92, or build complete at 89. Otherwise, looks solid, I'll run it in new league.

Vaal Pact seems also to be unnecessary.
I think he forgot to respec from life-based when transformed to CI.
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Cruel Preparations, the life node above Witch start, seems unnecessary. With the nerf to Energy from Within, it's probably better to get a rare jewel in the socket nearby. I would cut it and go with either another jewel socket at level 92, or build complete at 89. Otherwise, looks solid, I'll run it in new league.

Vaal Pact seems also to be unnecessary.
I think he forgot to respec from life-based when transformed to CI.

He has Ghost reaver which makes leech apply to the energy shield instead of life.
Looks like I found my starter build.

Will this be updated?
How do you leech? You have vaal impact. But I didn't see any passive skills grant you life and mana leech.
Last edited by MakovianProcess on Dec 2, 2016, 7:35:39 PM
"
How do you leech? You have vaal impact. But I didn't see any passive skills grant you life and mana leech.

I've been using leech on jewelry and jewels. One mana leech roll and 2-3 life rolls should be enough for most people.
Hej'

I have been following your build since the begining of the league and performing so far so good.
I have come to a point where i transistion to CI, having more than 6k ES right now plus Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver.
Damage is around 3k tooltip with charges up, and it feels good and destroys so far everything good BUT

I cant seem to figure out for the shake of my life how to leech.

My leechs seems non existent. I got a 0.4 leech coe, even if i put a 2% life leech gem it doesnt leech noticeable.

That should I do?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Hi,

I try this build on the league too. The transition to Ci (at level 68) show a big lack of life(or es) leech.

So i think you can put your helmet on required uniques, or explicit the fact of you need leech on jewel, or maybe gloves.

I gonna up some pizza totems before i have the drops for take my flurry to the high end game.

My pleasure,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info