༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name: IGN: Quackmandan
Primary Character: PokemonAreMyOnlyFriends (switched gear onto LickMyToeAndTickleMyPoo)

Levels of highest characters: 95 Trickster, 95 Jugg, 94 Slayer, 94 Assassin, and ~8 other characters lvl 90+
Number of stashtabs: ~15

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yep! I have a good mic and headset.

Previous Leagues: Breach (25/40), Abyss (24/40), Incursion (25/40), Delve (37/40), Betrayal (36/40), Synthesis (36/40)

Location (Gateway): Texas (US)/Washington (US)
Timezone: CT (UTC -5)
Usual online time: 6pm-3am (varies on day of the week)
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: I can if need be. No current viewers though :<
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Long time vet player (lab runner/atlas completion/safehouse farmer/challenge service in Delve). I have downed all bosses in the game multiple times.

Notable Achievements (If any): Achieved 36+/40 in the past three leagues. Have played primarily solo in the past, but am looking for a group experience to liven things up. Was on 10th page for SSF SC Berserker in Synthesis flashback event before switching to trade. Got two 85's and a 95 character during this same event. My most powerful character to date is probably the Worb Trickster I made during Synthesis flashback (LickMyToeAndTickleMyPoo) who can insta phase any boss in the game including uber elder and shaper. Could down the toughest ilvl 83 memory bosses in under 5 seconds.

Additional Info (If any): I am an optometrist with too much time on my hands currently as I wait for my license to finalize around November. I am 26 years old, and my hobbies include tennis, biking, spoiling my cat, and (obviously) playing videogames. Outside of PoE, I have also played Smite competitively, and my team reached top 8 in last summer's console leagues.

Build Collection Thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Quackmandan/characters
Name: Robin
Primary Character: MrRobinsson

Levels of highest characters: 87 & 89, got a lot in the 70-80 range. I believe I had a lvl 92 somewhere but I must have deleted it for more space.
Number of stashtabs: 20+

Yes - I have a good headset and also a studio mic.

Previous Leagues: All but a few, didnt play the talisman league for example.

Location (Gateway): Best ping to Sweden (EU)
Timezone: UTC+1
Usual online time: Varies a lot but 19:00-23:00 in the evenings. If it's not much to do in school I can spend many hours gaming and sometimes whole weekends if Im not working our out drinking.
Online (Days per week): varies but most days.

Do you stream: Sometimes, want to do it more.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): No

I've played almost all leagues. Played a lot during Prophecy and Torment. Haven't played that much during the recent leagues but I'm looking forward to giving Legion som real effort. ;)

Notable Achievements (If any): I was the first among my friends who killed Atziri when she was still considered hard.

Additional Info (If any): I'm studying software engineering and waiting for my first child whom is due in December. Other than that I love traveling and playing path of exile.
"
Quackmandan wrote:
Name: IGN: Quackmandan
Primary Character: PokemonAreMyOnlyFriends (switched gear onto LickMyToeAndTickleMyPoo)

Levels of highest characters: 95 Trickster, 95 Jugg, 94 Slayer, 94 Assassin, and ~8 other characters lvl 90+
Number of stashtabs: ~15

Yep! I have a good mic and headset.

Previous Leagues: Breach (25/40), Abyss (24/40), Incursion (25/40), Delve (37/40), Betrayal (36/40), Synthesis (36/40)

Location (Gateway): Texas (US)/Washington (US)
Timezone: CT (UTC -5)
Usual online time: 6pm-3am (varies on day of the week)

Do you stream: I can if need be. No current viewers though :<
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None

Long time vet player (lab runner/atlas completion/safehouse farmer/challenge service in Delve). I have downed all bosses in the game multiple times.

Notable Achievements (If any): Achieved 36+/40 in the past three leagues. Have played primarily solo in the past, but am looking for a group experience to liven things up. Was on 10th page for SSF SC Berserker in Synthesis flashback event before switching to trade. Got two 85's and a 95 character during this same event. My most powerful character to date is probably the Worb Trickster I made during Synthesis flashback (LickMyToeAndTickleMyPoo) who can insta phase any boss in the game including uber elder and shaper. Could down the toughest ilvl 83 memory bosses in under 5 seconds.

Additional Info (If any): I am an optometrist with too much time on my hands currently as I wait for my license to finalize around November. I am 26 years old, and my hobbies include tennis, biking, spoiling my cat, and (obviously) playing videogames. Outside of PoE, I have also played Smite competitively, and my team reached top 8 in last summer's console leagues.

Build Collection Thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Quackmandan/characters

If you can join our discord server you definitely meet our requirements. Look forward to having you.
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
Name: sirkrall
Primary Character: StretchMySanityDaddy

Levels of highest characters: 96, 95, 94x6
Number of stashtabs: like 25

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: mainly spent time in: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Perandus, Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion, Delve, Synth.

Location (Gateway): NA
Timezone: est
Usual online time: 0900 - 2300

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Experienced player but don't have the accolades to show it. Want to prove to myself i'm not some filthy casual haha

Name:
Primary Character: Jacoblevioliveiraa

Levels of highest characters: 93,90,90,90
Number of stashtabs: 40ish?

Previous Leagues: Essence on up

Location (Gateway): Canada/Washington
Timezone: ET
Usual online time: 5-6 hrs a day on weekdays

Do you stream: No, I dont have large enough breasts but Im eating as many twinkies as possible to fix this.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): No referral
Crafting MASTA

Notable Achievements (If any): Made 2 Mirror Items, Made a decked out (slightly outdated :c Mirror TS build) Can link Items if need be <3

Additional Info (If any): Enjoy crafting and getting one shot by Betrayal Haku
"
Name:
Primary Character: Jacoblevioliveiraa

Levels of highest characters: 93,90,90,90
Number of stashtabs: 40ish?

Previous Leagues: Essence on up

Location (Gateway): Canada/Washington
Timezone: ET
Usual online time: 5-6 hrs a day on weekdays

Do you stream: No, I dont have large enough breasts but Im eating as many twinkies as possible to fix this.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): No referral
Crafting MASTA

Notable Achievements (If any): Made 2 Mirror Items, Made a decked out (slightly outdated :c Mirror TS build) Can link Items if need be <3

Additional Info (If any): Enjoy crafting and getting one shot by Betrayal Haku

Looks good, happy to have you.
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
"
Limerence wrote:
Name: Robin
Primary Character: MrRobinsson

Levels of highest characters: 87 & 89, got a lot in the 70-80 range. I believe I had a lvl 92 somewhere but I must have deleted it for more space.
Number of stashtabs: 20+

Yes - I have a good headset and also a studio mic.

Previous Leagues: All but a few, didnt play the talisman league for example.

Location (Gateway): Best ping to Sweden (EU)
Timezone: UTC+1
Usual online time: Varies a lot but 19:00-23:00 in the evenings. If it's not much to do in school I can spend many hours gaming and sometimes whole weekends if Im not working our out drinking.
Online (Days per week): varies but most days.

Do you stream: Sometimes, want to do it more.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): No

I've played almost all leagues. Played a lot during Prophecy and Torment. Haven't played that much during the recent leagues but I'm looking forward to giving Legion som real effort. ;)

Notable Achievements (If any): I was the first among my friends who killed Atziri when she was still considered hard.

Additional Info (If any): I'm studying software engineering and waiting for my first child whom is due in December. Other than that I love traveling and playing path of exile.

You are a bit below what we typically accept; but especially seeing you are already contributing to discord; I would welcome you to hang out though and prove us wrong.
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
"
sirkrall wrote:
Name: sirkrall
Primary Character: StretchMySanityDaddy

Levels of highest characters: 96, 95, 94x6
Number of stashtabs: like 25

Previous Leagues: mainly spent time in: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Perandus, Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion, Delve, Synth.

Location (Gateway): NA
Timezone: est
Usual online time: 0900 - 2300

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Experienced player but don't have the accolades to show it. Want to prove to myself i'm not some filthy casual haha

Hi There

Hop onto our Discord server for a quick chat and we'll take it from there :-) Feel free to add me to your friends list in-game as well.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Name: Sevaxa
Primary Character: Depends, "CrawlingInMySkiin" on Standard atm

Levels of highest characters: 96, 95, 92x2, 90x2
Number of stashtabs: around 40 plus everything except unique stash tab.

Previous Leagues: O boy, almost every league since Torment.

Let's list that out: Torment, Warbands, Perandus, Perandus, Prophecy, Essence, Breach, Legacy, Harbinger, (skipped Abyss), Bestiary, Incursion, Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis

Location (Gateway): Washington DC
Timezone: EST
Usual online time: 6:00AM-10:00PM

Do you stream: Occasionally

Veteran. Been playing since a few days after release. I like to play the meta and make decent amounts of currency in the first few days to supply the rest of the league with

Notable Achievements (If any): 31/40 in Essence, about 8 challenge totems as well other than that. I'm not a challenge pusher but I let the challenges come to me naturally, so that's why my challenges aren't impressive :C

Additional Info (If any): Internet E-girl nerd looks for good guild to push in Legion with <3
Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Apr 20, 2019, 9:30:34 AM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2019, 4:15:52 PM
Posted by
WarcryLegion
on Nov 25, 2016, 5:26:41 PM
Apprentice SupporterSovereign SupporterLunaris SupporterProphecy SupporterPhoenix SupporterBreachlord SupporterLegacy SupporterLegion SupporterHarbinger SupporterScholar Supporter
Quote this Post Private Message
Sample Application - Optional But Helps A Lot (Faster)

Name:
Primary Character: Warcry

Levels of highest characters: 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100
Number of stashtabs: 70+

Previous Leagues: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Rampage & Beyond, Ambush & Invasion, Domination & Nemisis, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: 17:00-24:00

Do you stream: Yes
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Warcry

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Multiple lvl 100s, #13 on prophecy ladder to hit 100, and #1 Pathfinder.

Additional Info (If any): I like trains.

Current Gear

Build Collection Thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667395
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguar
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post