༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name:
Primary Character: I_M_Jugg Account name: Ken_Shin

Levels of 3 highest characters: 91 , 80 and 88

Number of stashtabs: 20

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes

Previous Leagues: Perandus, Torment, Ambush & Invasion, Nemisis, Onslaught. And perandus!

Location (Gateway): Chicago (Washington)

Time Zone: US East
Usual online time: Random

Online (Days per week): 5

Do you stream: No

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Nada.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I have done a little bit of this and that and i am on the tipping point that i actually want to get the endgame shit.

Notable Achievements (If any): :/
Additional Info (If any): Just looking for new people to play with. I am thinking about going somekind of supporter. Never done that and the idea of culling interests me alot.

Name: Josh
Primary Character: NarcienShock

Levels of highest characters: 90, 84, 82

Number of stashtabs: 25+

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Prophecy, Perandus, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): North America
Timezone: GMT -5
Usual online time: 17:00-21:00 EST
Online (Days per week): 4-6

Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Moderately Experienced.

Notable Achievements (If any):

Additional Info (If any): League of Legends abd Lineage 2 player. Also retired from D3.
"
Ken_shin wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: I_M_Jugg Account name: Ken_Shin

Levels of 3 highest characters: 91 , 80 and 88

Number of stashtabs: 20

Yes

Previous Leagues: Perandus, Torment, Ambush & Invasion, Nemisis, Onslaught. And perandus!

Location (Gateway): Chicago (Washington)

Time Zone: US East
Usual online time: Random

Online (Days per week): 5

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Nada.

I have done a little bit of this and that and i am on the tipping point that i actually want to get the endgame shit.

Notable Achievements (If any): :/
Additional Info (If any): Just looking for new people to play with. I am thinking about going somekind of supporter. Never done that and the idea of culling interests me alot.

Hi Ken_Shin

Thank you for showing interest in Velka's Ravens. Based on your level of experience in the game, I don't think that our guild is the best place for you to continue your journey in PoE. We wish you the best and hope that you will find a guild that matches your experience level.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
"
Narcien wrote:

Name: Josh
Primary Character: NarcienShock

Levels of highest characters: 90, 84, 82

Number of stashtabs: 25+

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Prophecy, Perandus, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): North America
Timezone: GMT -5
Usual online time: 17:00-21:00 EST
Online (Days per week): 4-6

Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Moderately Experienced.

Notable Achievements (If any):

Additional Info (If any): League of Legends abd Lineage 2 player. Also retired from D3.

Hi Josh

Feel free to pop onto Discord and we'll have a chat :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Name:
Primary Character: xXOMNIXx__TR

Levels of highest characters: 94,91,91,88
Yes - already joined and i have a mic.

Previous Leagues: started in abyss.and every temp until now.

Location (Gateway): calgary/canada
Timezone: CST.
Usual online time: 23:00-6:00
Online (Days per week): 3. will be everyday at the start of new league.

Do you stream: nope
name of Referral (Officer or Member): nobody i stummbled on it on the forums. it was the first one i actually was interested in.

i wouldnt say im a veteran. im still learning things but im not anywhere close to new. started in abyss with a horrible understandiung of how the game worked and went through some truly bad builds but i feel like im figuring things out good now baha.

Notable Achievements (If any): well mine arent as good as the template ones. im gunna try to go for at least level 95 on my current character i just hit 94. ive gotten alot more achievements this season then i usually do and im really not much of anm achievement hunter in general.

Additional Info (If any): im just lookign for the right fit. ive been in couple guilds in the passed and they didnt really feel like anything. just playing solo and in a guild. anyways i liek the game and would liek to play it more but its hard when im only ever playign solo it tends to get boring after awhile. thanks for taking the time to check over my application. o/

-xXOMNIXx
"
XxXOMNIXxX wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: xXOMNIXx__TR

Levels of highest characters: 94,91,91,88
Yes - already joined and i have a mic.

Previous Leagues: started in abyss.and every temp until now.

Location (Gateway): calgary/canada
Timezone: CST.
Usual online time: 23:00-6:00
Online (Days per week): 3. will be everyday at the start of new league.

Do you stream: nope
name of Referral (Officer or Member): nobody i stummbled on it on the forums. it was the first one i actually was interested in.

i wouldnt say im a veteran. im still learning things but im not anywhere close to new. started in abyss with a horrible understandiung of how the game worked and went through some truly bad builds but i feel like im figuring things out good now baha.

Notable Achievements (If any): well mine arent as good as the template ones. im gunna try to go for at least level 95 on my current character i just hit 94. ive gotten alot more achievements this season then i usually do and im really not much of anm achievement hunter in general.

Additional Info (If any): im just lookign for the right fit. ive been in couple guilds in the passed and they didnt really feel like anything. just playing solo and in a guild. anyways i liek the game and would liek to play it more but its hard when im only ever playign solo it tends to get boring after awhile. thanks for taking the time to check over my application. o/

-xXOMNIXx

Hi there,

I think you might be on the slightly inexperienced side here, but feel free to hop onto Discord and have a chat with us and the chance to prove me wrong :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Name: Simon
Primary Character: Baracko_Bama lvl 100 mf

Levels of highest characters: 6 x 100s
Number of stashtabs: 52

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: played nemesis back in day, played a lot of breach, legacy, and abyss and a bit perandus, talisman, bestiary, essence but usually im a standart player
Location (Gateway): London (smoothest ping) Amsterdam works as well, Frankfurt is kinda laggy for me
Timezone: UTC+1
Usual online time: random, pretty much all day
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): zippo (johnywalker92)

Veteran Player, playing since open beta so almost 5.5 years

Notable Achievements (If any): Multiple lvl 100s, 40/40 in breach league, pretty min maxed mf char, an ongoing project ^^

Additional Info (If any): im 32. made my profile public so you can look around if you want
Last edited by siMoK on Nov 25, 2018, 2:24:34 AM
"
siMoK wrote:
Name: Simon
Primary Character: Baracko_Bama lvl 100 mf

Levels of highest characters: 6 x 100s
Number of stashtabs: 52

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: played nemesis back in day, played a lot of breach, legacy, and abyss and a bit perandus, talisman, bestiary, essence but usually im a standart player
Location (Gateway): London (smoothest ping) Amsterdam works as well, Frankfurt is kinda laggy for me
Timezone: UTC+1
Usual online time: random, pretty much all day
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): zippo (johnywalker92)

Veteran Player, playing since open beta so almost 5.5 years

Notable Achievements (If any): Multiple lvl 100s, 40/40 in breach league, pretty min maxed mf char, an ongoing project ^^

Additional Info (If any): im 32. made my profile public so you can look around if you want

Hi Simon,

Quite an impressive set of achievements, I have to admit. Feel free to hop onto our Discord server and ask for any of the officers to invite you to the guild. Just as a note: It is late league so not a lot of people are on atm
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Name: Girian
Primary Character: MoistestCrabbyPatty (this league)

Levels of 3 highest characters: 94, 92, 90
Number of stashtabs:24

Of course!

Previous Leagues: Played on and off since Ambush, but started playing seriously in Legacy(I actually got to maps that time). I consider Harb my first decently serious league, and played in every one since then. I took somewhat of a break during Bestiary, because Uni, though I still made sure to get the sick wing MTX.

Location (Gateway): Frankfurt (EU)
Time Zone: GMT +1
Usual online time: I am a Uni student, so it really varies. Usually online in the afternoon/evening.
Online (Days per week): I usually play daily at the beginning of leagues.

Do you stream: No.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): No referral.

I consider myself intermediate. I killed Shaper like twice(on different characters). I want to go for Uber in Betrayal;

Notable Achievements (If any): 40/40 Challanges in Abyss. Killed Shaper. Also completed Lab, which makes me part of the top 1%-2% of PoE players.

Additional Info (If any): I applied to finally actually maybe play with others for once, share challanges, rotas, share strategies/tips/builds whatever else.

I am rather socially anxious, and it takes time for me to get used to new social environments, and thus I tend to be rather quiet and shy when joining new communities, and just lurk for a while. I do open up eventually, especially once I feel comfortable.

Cheers!
"
Girian wrote:
Name: Girian
Primary Character: MoistestCrabbyPatty (this league)

Levels of 3 highest characters: 94, 92, 90
Number of stashtabs:24

Of course!

Previous Leagues: Played on and off since Ambush, but started playing seriously in Legacy(I actually got to maps that time). I consider Harb my first decently serious league, and played in every one since then. I took somewhat of a break during Bestiary, because Uni, though I still made sure to get the sick wing MTX.

Location (Gateway): Frankfurt (EU)
Time Zone: GMT +1
Usual online time: I am a Uni student, so it really varies. Usually online in the afternoon/evening.
Online (Days per week): I usually play daily at the beginning of leagues.

Do you stream: No.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): No referral.

I consider myself intermediate. I killed Shaper like twice(on different characters). I want to go for Uber in Betrayal;

Notable Achievements (If any): 40/40 Challanges in Abyss. Killed Shaper. Also completed Lab, which makes me part of the top 1%-2% of PoE players.

Additional Info (If any): I applied to finally actually maybe play with others for once, share challanges, rotas, share strategies/tips/builds whatever else.

I am rather socially anxious, and it takes time for me to get used to new social environments, and thus I tend to be rather quiet and shy when joining new communities, and just lurk for a while. I do open up eventually, especially once I feel comfortable.

Cheers!

Hi Girian

Nice application. Feel free to join our Disord server for a chat. You can PM one of our officers on Discord if noone is in a chat room.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info