༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Name IRL : Maxime

Name IG : Nareking/Moha

Levels of highest characters : 91,90

Number of stashtabs : 13

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes, obviously I have microphone and headset and both of them are well setup.

Previous Leagues: Torment,Legacy,Delve

Location (Gateway): Brussels
Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Usual online time: Whole morning or whole evening depends on my work schedule since some weeks i’m working only in the morning and others only in the evening.
Online (Days per week): as much as i can.

Do you stream:

I can but i’ve never done for PoE

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:

My first real character was a RF berserker level 91 in Legacy League and now i'm building a Witch/Elementalist Blade Vortex Triple herald. I've previously played diablo II and diablo III but PoE is way more complex and interesting. My experience level on PoE would not be that high, and as I said on Discord i probably lack of knowledge about the game, that's why i wanna play in community and learn from better and more experienced players. I enjoy too playing with others, having fun, laughing and help if I can.

Notable Achievements (If any):

won’t lie, i don’t think i have some in this game.

Additional Info (If any):

I'm called Maxime, i'm 22 years old and i'm living in Belgium i'm half French/Portugese, I studied general computer science in Belgium and i'm able to speak French and English even if my accent is not that good, that could be a reason why i would be a bit shy speaking if we are a lot of people on the Discord.
I started playing computer games since i was 10 years old, I started with cs 1.6 then many other games. About my attitude in game, i'm a tryharder, i mean i never play and stick to a level, i always wanna learn and reach higher (for exemple : got to diamond rank in League of Legends and played in "subtop" css teams called DizLown or Takenologik).

About me in real life, i'm actually working in a gas station, i'm curious, i enjoy having deep discussion with people and i love listening to music since my whole family is into this ( my father is a guitar teacher ).
Last edited by JustGzk on Oct 4, 2018, 9:19:57 AM
"
JustGzk wrote:
Name IRL : Maxime

Name IG : Nareking/Moha

Levels of highest characters : 91,90

Number of stashtabs : 13

Yes, obviously I have microphone and headset and both of them are well setup.

Previous Leagues: Torment,Legacy,Delve

Location (Gateway): Brussels
Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Usual online time: Whole morning or whole evening depends on my work schedule since some weeks i’m working only in the morning and others only in the evening.
Online (Days per week): as much as i can.

Do you stream:

I can but i’ve never done for PoE

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:

My first real character was a RF berserker level 91 in Legacy League and now i'm building a Witch/Elementalist Blade Vortex Triple herald. I've previously played diablo II and diablo III but PoE is way more complex and interesting. My experience level on PoE would not be that high, and as I said on Discord i probably lack of knowledge about the game, that's why i wanna play in community and learn from better and more experienced players. I enjoy too playing with others, having fun, laughing and help if I can.

Notable Achievements (If any):

won’t lie, i don’t think i have some in this game.

Additional Info (If any):

I'm called Maxime, i'm 22 years old and i'm living in Belgium i'm half French/Portugese, I studied general computer science in Belgium and i'm able to speak French and English even if my accent is not that good, that could be a reason why i would be a bit shy speaking if we are a lot of people on the Discord.
I started playing computer games since i was 10 years old, I started with cs 1.6 then many other games. About my attitude in game, i'm a tryharder, i mean i never play and stick to a level, i always wanna learn and reach higher (for exemple : got to diamond rank in League of Legends and played in "subtop" css teams called DizLown or Takenologik).

About me in real life, i'm actually working in a gas station, i'm curious, i enjoy having deep discussion with people and i love listening to music since my whole family is into this ( my father is a guitar teacher ).

Join discord and we will take it from there :)
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
josyah , my primary character is TheFastestHobo, character level is 90 85 61 75 , have 6 stash tabs, yes im the discord, don't have a mic or headset right now I Brock my old one getting a new one soon, I have played incursion and standard, my gateway is Washington, DC (US), im online from 4pm to 10pm, 7/7 am going on vacation this week do, no I don't stream, im a casual Poe player, don't have much achievement but id hite lv90 on a character, I like PC's build mines using gtx 1080, razon CPU 7, 1 terrible of storage , 16 gigabytes of ram or more but don't know the rest one the top of my head so that is everything about me can I join guild forget im 17 years of age under aged but very mature
"
Blakue wrote:
josyah , my primary character is TheFastestHobo, character level is 90 85 61 75 , have 6 stash tabs, yes im the discord, don't have a mic or headset right now I Brock my old one getting a new one soon, I have played incursion and standard, my gateway is Washington, DC (US), im online from 4pm to 10pm, 7/7 am going on vacation this week do, no I don't stream, im a casual Poe player, don't have much achievement but id hite lv90 on a character, I like PC's build mines using gtx 1080, razon CPU 7, 1 terrible of storage , 16 gigabytes of ram or more but don't know the rest one the top of my head so that is everything about me can I join guild forget im 17 years of age under aged but very mature

I am afraid at this time we are going to have to decline your application.
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
Name:
Primary Character: Passingas (PF VD) (started delve as caustic arrow fml)

Levels of highest characters: 99, 97, 95
Number of stashtabs: Probably like 10, I price to sell.

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset. Rarely use headset (push to talk). I play for long periods.

Previous Leagues: Beastuary, Incursion, Delve

Location (Gateway): Washington
Usual online time: Full-time student so hours vary, but EST.
Online (Days per week): 7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A
Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Started playing it after 5 years of D3. I only play one game at a time. Played most builds. Gotten 36/40 in every league played.

Notable Achievements (If any): I finished #5 necro last race, stopped at 99.

Additional Info (If any):Play a lot, enjoy the game. Trouble finding groups that play whole league.
"
SavageSince87 wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: Passingas (PF VD) (started delve as caustic arrow fml)

Levels of highest characters: 99, 97, 95
Number of stashtabs: Probably like 10, I price to sell.

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset. Rarely use headset (push to talk). I play for long periods.

Previous Leagues: Beastuary, Incursion, Delve

Location (Gateway): Washington
Usual online time: Full-time student so hours vary, but EST.
Online (Days per week): 7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A
Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Started playing it after 5 years of D3. I only play one game at a time. Played most builds. Gotten 36/40 in every league played.

Notable Achievements (If any): I finished #5 necro last race, stopped at 99.

Additional Info (If any):Play a lot, enjoy the game. Trouble finding groups that play whole league.

You seem like you'll fit into Velka's quite well - feel free to join us on Discord and we'll take it from there.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info