༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Primary Character: AbyssalSepedis

Levels of highest characters: 97, 96, 96, over twenty 90+ characters
Number of stashtabs: 60 + all of the specialty tabs

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes, I'm an avid Discord user with access to a good microphone & headset.

Previous Leagues: Achieved 36+ challenges from Perandus to Abyss. Prior to that, I focused on Standard league. I have been playing PoE actively since Closed Beta.

Location (Gateway): Washington, D.C. (US) Realm
Timezone: EST
Usual online time: Evenings during the week, extended sessions on the weekends.
Online (Days per week): 6

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I have been playing PoE actively since Closed Beta. As alluded to above, I have focused on temp leagues since Perandus. Throughout the years, I've played many of the meta builds that have come and gone. With that said, I don't have a preferred playstyle or build archetype; I enjoy focusing on strong and efficient map clearing or boss killing builds for a given league. My remaining goals for Abyss league are: Achieve lvl 96+ playing Necro support, craft powerful Elder/Shaper items, and increase wealth.

Other Info:
I am currently a Master's student studying Computer Engineering. While the coursework is demanding at times, the time management skills I've developed over the years has allowed me to be successful as an engineering student and practitioner while also having plenty of time for hobbies like PoE.
"
nv314961 wrote:
Primary Character: AbyssalSepedis

Levels of highest characters: 97, 96, 96, over twenty 90+ characters
Number of stashtabs: 60 + all of the specialty tabs

Yes, I'm an avid Discord user with access to a good microphone & headset.

Previous Leagues: Achieved 36+ challenges from Perandus to Abyss. Prior to that, I focused on Standard league. I have been playing PoE actively since Closed Beta.

Location (Gateway): Washington, D.C. (US) Realm
Usual online time: Evenings during the week, extended sessions on the weekends.
Online (Days per week): 6

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member):

I have been playing PoE actively since Closed Beta. As alluded to above, I have focused on temp leagues since Perandus. Throughout the years, I've played many of the meta builds that have come and gone. With that said, I don't have a preferred playstyle or build archetype; I enjoy focusing on strong and efficient map clearing or boss killing builds for a given league. My remaining goals for Abyss league are: Achieve lvl 96+ playing Necro support, craft powerful Elder/Shaper items, and increase wealth.

Other Info:
I am currently a Master's student studying Computer Engineering. While the coursework is demanding at times, the time management skills I've developed over the years has allowed me to be successful as an engineering student and practitioner while also having plenty of time for hobbies like PoE.

hop into the discord and start getting to know people :)
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Name:
Primary Character: GiftmeMTXplz

Levels of highest characters: 95,92,92
Number of stashtabs: 16

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset, use to hanging out in discord from years of playin with guilds in mmorpgs

Previous Leagues: Legacy

Location (Gateway): Washington
Usual online time: fluctuates
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): none

Played through legacy league and came back for abyss

Notable Achievements (If any): MADE THE BEST FROSTBLADES BUILD EVER THIS LEAGUE, but mostly nothing.

Additional Info (If any): 27 y/o, played in legacy league, enjoyed the game but wasn't hooked. Came back for the start of Abyss and I've become fully engrossed in the game. Really happy with my character and really looking to push into the top tier of players. Goals are to farm my ass off and craft some sick gear while making some friends. I've played tons of MMO/MMORPGS competitively and am used to a top tier guild atmosphere.
INTO DA DISCORD
Bump
Name:
Primary Character: Vastron For now!

Levels of 3 highest characters: 86, 82, 81
Number of stashtabs: 20

Joined already.

Previous Leagues: Perandus, Torment, Invasion, Nemesis, Harbinger
Location (Gateway): Greece
Time Zone: UTC+02:00
Usual online time: Anytime
Online (Days per week): 5/7-6/7

I have done most things, I started poe in Feb 2014 so i have alot of experience considering all kind of things and I will help everyone! ^^

Notable Achievements (If any):
I have the Untouchable achievement since I've completed the uber lab in HC but the character I did this with died, and I no longer tried to make another HC char.

Additional Info (If any): I just want to join a guild I will be able to cooporate with, help the members and have fun!
Last edited by xDizasterCYx on Jan 11, 2018, 4:27:03 PM
yeeeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info