༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Just a lonely bosser looking to surround myself with high-level players to hit next league right.

Name:
Primary Character: WandersNotLost

Levels of 3 highest characters: 95, 95, 94
Number of stashtabs: 21

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset (Been in a few times)

Previous Leagues: 40/40 in every league since Perandus

Location (Gateway): Washington DC
Timezone: Eastern (GMT-5)
Usual online time: Varies. Online most hours I'm awake (and some I'm not...). These days 1200-0500, although taking a league-end break at some point probably.
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): none

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I've only been playing about 2 years but I've played to a high level in all game content (PvE, PvP, Trading, Crafting)

Notable Achievements (If any): Nothing huge. Legacy has been my best league so far. All bosses down in the first week, ~2 mirrors farmed in the first week and a half chaining Uber Atziri.

Current Gear

Name: chris
Primary Character: skellysonmywilly

Levels of 3 highest characters: 98/97/99
Number of stashtabs: 20+

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset and always have it up

Previous Leagues: every temp league since beta:)

Location (Gateway): united stats/ cali
Timezone: pst
Usual online time: pretty much all day

Do you stream: no but i am able to once i upgrade my cpu gpu is a 1080:)
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): none saw your post on the forum:)

very seasoned player:)

Notable Achievements (If any): rank 3 occulist on the last flashback league started 4 days late:)

Additional Info (If any): not much to say just looking for some fun ppl to map with usually roll a mfer/auramancer so usually fit in pretty well

current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by bongrä on May 6, 2017, 2:45:39 AM
Name:
Steven

Primary Character:
PriapismIsTrashAtHC (Currently, but atm consider to be shelved as my Discharge is leveling up)

Levels of 3 highest characters:
92/90/89

Number of stashtabs:
25 (1 Currency, 1 Essence, 1 Div, 2 Quad, the rest are Premium Trading Tabs)

Always looking to be in a group using voice; you are also most likely to find me/get a response through Discord

Previous Leagues:
I was introduced to this game a long time ago, didnt think much of it since i was an avid Diablo streamer at the time. Eventually quitting Diablo 3 after Season 3, i gave PoE a second look and have been playing since. My first league i started in was Perandus, and i was inactive during Essence.

Location (Gateway):
U.S Washington or Texas, im located on the East Coast of the States (Florida, boo)
Timezone:
Eastern Standard
Usual online time:
Im online from about 1pm EST to as late as 6am.
Online (Days per week):
Everyday, at the least 6 days a week.

Do you stream:
Not anymore (outdated parts)

Name of Referral (Officer or Member):
Just stumbled across you guys :)

Ive only experienced this game as a solo individual and some what casually to a degree, that being said ive accomplished many of my goals (this league more than ever). My introduction character was a basic Arc Templar on Standard right before Perandus. Didnt get far, but never had any plans or goals...I knew it would be a throw away character and i just wanted to learn and elevate my knowledge where i could. Starting in Perandus, i went very straightforward with the run of the mill Blade Vortex, really just face rolling things without knowing what to lookout for. In Prophecy i decided on something a little more tankier, Earthquake Marauder nothing crazy. By the time Breach came about is when i had a pretty fair understanding of mechanics and good mapping strategy, i decided on a QoTF LA/Barrage build (which is pretty much what every broke speedclearing exile played). It got me places, more frustrated than not but it got shit done...I was really upset with how tight of a rope the build performed on against more bigger bosses like Uber Atziri and Shaper..towards the end i picked up a Starforge and went for a Lacerate build, but that never made it around. So that brings us to Legacy, and specifically for this league is where i wanted to go ALL out. I was super hype about leaguestones, really wanted to focus on Talisman and Essence since those were my two more interested Leagues that i was unable to be a part of. Started the league with a beefy version of Warchief (mainly because im too lazy to deal with reflect lol...so...totems? lol) I guess just being a better player i was able to sustain a much higher currency pool than previous leagues. Im not much of a flipper, and rarely snipe deals for resale unless the traffic on that item literally moves. Im happy where my basic (lol) character is and ive been able to down Shaper a few times and im working on downing Uber Atziri for my first time. Like i said ive always ever been a solo player, the currency ive made is strictly off items ive found and sold or enchants ive farmed out of Lab. With the extra money ive decided on buying items for my dream build (CoC Discharge, nerfed or not, popular or not...i dont care. Ive been dying to play this build and my only crutch was the need to craft a Vagan dagger or buy really high tier items like Voll's Devotion or nice ES pieces. As of now, every boss is dead, and i prefer not to map on my Warchief. Id say i have a great understanding and indepth knowledge of the game to the point of guiding and helping those in need, but im no speed running 30 shaper kills a day kind of player lol. I gave up on finding a group to play with and have met my goals, but thats something i want to experience...6 man mapping, challenging boss kills? Something new. Im completely find with where im at, but always looking to go forward :)

Notable Achievements (If any):
So far #1 Berserker Uber Lab runner, havent seen another berserker faster (Cant really compete against pathfinders). As well as other personal achievements on other games.

Additional Info (If any):
If you have any questions feel free to ask :) Im very open and outgoing, and always willing to lend a hand.

Current Gear (Warchief)
Spoiler

Discharge Gear (mostly what ive invested in to and plan to main)
Spoiler

Still need to craft some gloves and rings. Im waiting for Intricate Locker in Uber Lab to farm Deaths Door. After my build is usable ill start the tweaks and continue to craft my helm and other pieces.
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 25, 2017, 2:19:48 AM
Name: J
Primary Character: KoreanJesusSupppo (currently)
Levels of 3 highest characters: 97/96/96
Number of stashtabs: 23 premium in temp, 50+ in std.

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues:
A noob in Warbands & Torment league
Semi-noob in Talisman
40/40- Got over 400ish exalt in Perandus (start to actually play the game)
40/40- Prophecy
40/40- Quit for a while because of school, back for Legacy.

Location (Gateway): US realm (Washington or Texas)
Timezone: UTC-06:00
Usual online time: 12PM-3PM && 6PM-10PM, then half afk craft session 10PM ~ 1AM

Do you stream: Nope

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): Said the PF(from the teaser) going to be broke af class, no one believe me.

Additional Info (If any): Still a college turd, so might not be as active as others but usually 4+ hours online.

Currently rolling a support, because it looks fun
Spoiler

I do have some good stuff, atleast I think they are decent (tmp league only)
Spoiler

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣄⣀⡀⣠⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣶⣿⣦⣜⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⡏⣴⣺⣦⣙⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣯⡇⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣬⣥⣭⣽⣿⣿⣧⣼⡇⣯⣇⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀
Name:
Primary Character: StinkyGolems

Levels of 3 highest characters: 95,91, 90
Number of stashtabs: 85+

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Warbands, Torment, Rampage & Beyond, Ambush & Invasion, Domination, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): USA West Coast CA
Timezone: PST
Usual online time: 3:30pm-midnight

Do you stream: Nope
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Found you on the latest Legacy extended news post

Veteran Player- Since original closed beta

Notable Achievements (If any): ahhh I have a few fishing rods in my collection

Additional Info (If any): I like StinkStink and his families of monsters

best gear- Skyforths, shavs, had an HH once but my balls were so big I vaaled it into a brick.. um legacy vinktars, a few tabs of 6 link chests/weapons
Name:
Primary Character: PewPewPewSnap

Levels of 3 highest characters: 89, 65, 65
Number of stashtabs: 12

Yep, already there :)

Previous Leagues: Was playing around the time forsaken masters were realeased, played some beyond iirc and stuff around that time, came back after long break into breach, now playing legacy (obviously)

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: Varies, i am working nightshifts only so i come around in random times :D
Online (Days per week): 5+/7

Do you stream: nope

Medium id say.

Notable Achievements (If any): Does wining over 20k $ in poker during 4 weeks count?:D

Additional Info (If any): I am fun laidback guy looking for some collective of nice guys to chat and chill with :)

Oh and forgot about gear, here we go:
Spoiler
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Last edited by xzwjm10100 on May 14, 2017, 11:30:29 PM
Name:
Primary Character: Liriela

Levels of 3 highest characters: 94, 92, 91
Number of stashtabs: 12

Yes, i have a mic/headset.

Previous Leagues: This is my first league.

Location (Gateway): Texas (US)
Timezone: EST
Usual online time: Usually after 4pm EST, usually everyday

Do you stream: nope

New to Medium id say.

Notable Achievements (If any): N/A

Additional Info (If any):
Last edited by Tylari on May 15, 2017, 3:34:09 PM
^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^ :) got ya
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 17, 2017, 4:57:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info