[3.6 ROUGH UPDATE] Merisc's LL Necro Uber SRS Summoner(1.9Mil+ dps) 9 Auras (Great with supports!)

what do you think about adding Minion Instability?
hey why elemental focus on zombies and srs? aren't they melee? what type of damage is srs?
"
Yunaiv wrote:
hey why elemental focus on zombies and srs? aren't they melee? what type of damage is srs?

We use elemental focus to scale our auras we run.
so anyone playing this build atm? can you tell me how it is endgame wise, t13+

Since Normal Atziri is piss easy, need to know how this is doing red tier maps and such
Hi, watched your video, currently im following this build, but i got a question, why you can summon more than 20 SRS? which i can have max 20. THanks
"
redsun912 wrote:
Hi, watched your video, currently im following this build, but i got a question, why you can summon more than 20 SRS? which i can have max 20. THanks

SRS was changed in the 2.5 patch notes.

Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

They changed the maximum number of "Skulls" you can cast, but buffed the damage they deal. It was done because it would've been a breach destroyer otherwhise (which still is at the moment, so think about the amount of clear speed that would be possible without the nerf)

Last edited by Nefelym97 on Jan 21, 2017, 2:40:42 AM
completely unable to lvl past 88 with this build
which weapon are you using? what's stat priority?
Standard IGN: Insalata_Russa
This build is more party focused with so many auras and with the change to SRS having now only 20 skulls the benefits of so many auras are reduced for solo play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info