New Unique Items

i don't know about other people complaining about levelling unique's and stuff but the armour mtx in the banner looks pretty good, guessing that it is going to be in the next supporter packs?
"
this wand is vendor trash xDD

do u see guys that critical strikes deal no damage? it doesnt say no "additional" damage...
only non-crit strikes will do any damage

So, like I said, it won't do what GGG wants it to. It will encourage people to go critless, and then have a separate skill with inherently high crit and a +crit support whose only purpose is to proc "crits" to get the buff. Doesnt matter that said skill will do literally no damage, it would have only done single digits anyways because its not meant to do the build's damage.

aka a free +240% damage for any EO build. Because that's what EO builds already do.
You outdone yourself again in creating absolutely garbage tier uniques again, instead of creating more vendor trash how about finally updating your existing uniques that were viable and good before and are trash in todays meta?! Like add a freaking life roll to all of them or something!
OMG! u never get down & let us down of the rollercoaster! & I LOVE IT :D

Keep like that guys! u r the best!
up
i cannot wait for this badboy patch + league to come out!!!
"
count2potato wrote:
i don't know about other people complaining about levelling unique's and stuff but the armour mtx in the banner looks pretty good, guessing that it is going to be in the next supporter packs?

Actually, lol, it's just a geofri's sanctuary. I use it for skin transfers all the time!
I was hoping the move away from league exclusives was going to be a permanent thing. Now I'm going to have to toil away in a temp league or be price gouged in March.
new wand = looks very interesting for leveling
new sword = meh
new bow = death's harp still better
new amulet = cool
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 23, 2016, 8:19:12 PM
news flash the wand is for COC

too bad it was nerfed