Thanksgiving Week Sale - 50% off Selected Microtransactions

Demon King Horns Kreygasm , thx GGG
IGN : TaylorSwiftDoItBoyz
Last edited by B1essiK on Nov 23, 2016, 4:53:18 AM
I could finally get an Infernal Helmet.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
+1 pilgrim hat (same for any other past holiday mtx)

The pilgrim hat, witch hat, etc effects are already in game. It can't have required much work to put them up unless there is somethimg really wrong with shop implementation.
It's likely the damned exclusivity thing again. They have the product, there seems to be some demand, but they just won't sell it.
“Such cases it is vital to remember that scarce things do not taste or feel or sound or ride or work any better because of their limited availability.” - Robert B. Cialdini
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
50% off? Wow, this is awesome.
50 % is great when u get what u wanted.. but Ferret pets are never for sale :(
Those combinations are quite nice.

Particularly fond of The Noxious Executioner and the Desert Warrior.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
#2 and #4 looks decent, #1 and #3 looks like it was thrown together by [Removed by Support] some blind kid [But Back In By Me]. Sales usually gets me, but this is a joke. Guess there is absolutely zero reason to invest in the game currently.
Last edited by champloncar on Nov 25, 2016, 4:03:33 AM
Selling discounted set pieces to lure ppl for completing sets - clever, clever.
Edit: Misread something.

Also, +1 to Pilgrim Hat please
Last edited by zankioh on Nov 23, 2016, 7:30:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info