Thanksgiving Week Sale - 50% off Selected Microtransactions

since you wanted feedback GGG

I really am looking forward to halloween, thaksgiving and xmas special mtx.

Idc about these MTX you put up to be honest.
I like to see the dragon disk helmet on sale though, i love that one, or hands pet or blood worm.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Decided to go for The Noxious Executioner and add on the Necrotic Footprints.

Was very disappointed that instead of including the Necrotic Gloves in the sale you included Vanishing Dye so we'd have to spend points every time we get a new pair of gloves.

...then about five minutes later I googled it to make sure I was right... and I wasn't. Dyes just intuitively feel like consumables - especially as a former D3 player. You might want to add a note to the store specifying Vanishing Dye follows the normal rules for cosmetic MTX as opposed to being a limited use item like Skin Transfers. Still, sorry I doubted you GGG. :( <3

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
#2 and #4 looks decent-ish, #1 and #3 is a joke thrown together by a bunch of kids it seems like.
All I noticed was that GGG is fully aware that the Vampire helmet looks like utter crap and thus the infernal helm was used...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Arg, was hoping full sets would go on sale for Black Friday

>.>
"
Azorien wrote:
+1 pilgrim hat (same for any other past holiday mtx)

The pilgrim hat, witch hat, etc effects are already in game. It can't have required much work to put them up unless there is somethimg really wrong with shop implementation.
It's likely the damned exclusivity thing again. They have the product, there seems to be some demand, but they just won't sell it.

Exactly well said, the DEMAND is big why don't they see it???!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I miss when two years ago the full shop was 50%. Like any store around the world.
x
Last edited by AROMEZ on Jun 9, 2018, 5:36:00 AM
Yep their stuck on well "it was exclusive" SCREW THAT I can see the supporter packs being that and that's fine, but Holiday MTX's common GGG listen to your players!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
can we expect another black friday sale, like last year. 50% off of every microtransactions?

also the pilgrim hat would be nice, i was looking for it for years :(
Last edited by Fracture333 on Nov 23, 2016, 10:10:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info