[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

This build has been nerfed in 3.0 and thus I'm archiving it. However, I've made a new elemental based BladeFlurry that deals 18-35+ Million DPS at the following link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931981

UPDATE: I've updated the tree for 2.6. New 6-link has been updated for CI. More damage in 2.6! I've also added a budget version (can do all content). Keep in mind that the budget build and scourge build have a different gear/tree setup, please read the guide carefully!

Didn't even use Vaal-Haste in the above kill!

134+ Million DPS using Path of Building
This has been crafted in the Path Of Building program, however accurate this is. This was a request by several people to see how far we can push this build. Follow this link (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125061165) to my twitch highlighted video so you can see all the gear that's used (including the tree and other mechanics). Am I doing this right tool-tip warriors?
Spoiler

NOTE: ADDED CI VERSION TO THE GUIDE (VERY POWERFUL!)

This is my version of the BladeFlurry min/maxed to the max, that utilizes several mechanics and synergies to achieve maximum damage. It melts all bosses and maps. We utilize the Scourge Claws (140%+ Increased Global Damage!, double dips on poison/bleed). Below you will find two versions, CI and LL. Go with whichever you prefer, however I recommend CI (more es and more damage).

You can find all my builds at the following link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689872

Videos:
Below you will find videos of full Shaper and Uber Atziri runs. Face-tanking, no problem!

CI Videos:
Chimera Guardian Deletion
CI Shaper Run (my main DPS gear shown)
World's Fastest Shaper Kill?
Tree Leveling Guide
Budget Build vs. Breaches

LL Videos:
3rd FastER Deathless Shaper Run
Deathless Uber Atziri Deletion
Deathless Shaper Deletion
2nd Deathless Shaper Run

How to Create the Best Builds:
MinMaxing and Answering Questions

My Twitch Stream: Original Caturai

(New) Screenshot of Tool-Tip (CI Version): 135,000+ TOOL-TIP DAMAGE!!!
I've managed to push the damage even higher with slight tweaks, I'll be posting more updates when I have time. Keep in mind that this is not the REAL DPS. The real DPS is much higher. The tool-tip does not include the poison and bleed damage (that's also boosted by 140+% Increased damage, thanks to Scourge Claws). This is with 6 power charges, flasks, blood rage, Warchief Totem and conc-effect (no vinktar flask, no headhunter belt, no aurabot).

(Old)Screenshot of Offense Tab (CI Version): 114,000+ TOOL-TIP DAMAGE!!!

Class Tree:
The best class for this build is Shadow-Assasssin. For the ascendancy go with Deadly Infusion first, then Toxic Delivery.

Scourge CI Version (2.6):
Lvl 100 Assassin

Budget CI Version (2.6):
Budget Gear/links is listed in the guide below.
Lvl 100 Assassin

How it works:
The synergy in this specific build utilizes 100% critical (and a lot of crit-multi) along with 100% poison and bleed on each attack. To achieve such high critical chance and damage we must go with the Shadow Assassin class (power charges give us more crit-chance and more multiplier damage). Assassin also provides us with 100% MORE poison damage (with crits) along with 100% more bleed damage against enemies that are maimed.

The main weapon that we are using is "The Scourge" claw. This claw is extremely powerful (if not too OP), especially since we are dual wielding it. Dual wielding gives us 10% MORE attack speed, 15% additional block chance, and 20% MORE Attack Physical damage. On top of this, the claws give us 140% increased global damage (since we are dual wielding). This means that our physical, poison, and bleed damage is increased by 140%. On top of that, you can get "Minions deal % increased damage" on jewels/gear (and enchantments) and that will provide even more increased global damage. So, you are getting much more increased global damage than just 140% from the claws. The claws also give us a flat 2% life leech, combined with all the gear and tree our life leech is about 4%.

Keep in mind that you can still make your own changes. You can further increase the damage by using something like Blood Rage as a buff. The build is flexible and you should make changes according to your preference/needs. You can even sacrifice damage and go with claw/shield. You can even use mirrored ring/amulet, however, for this build it would not be much of an improvement.

Bandits:
Skill Point - 8% Attack speed - Max Power Charge (+1)

Auras:
Discipline
Hatred (more cold damage, enemies shatter)

Curses:
(CI)
Vulnerability from Witchfire Brew Flask

Buffs:
Ice Golem (critical chance, accuracy)
Herald of Ash (really great damage boost, especially for mapping)
Blood Rage (MORE damage, attack-speed, and life leech)

Totems:
Wither Totem (7% MORE chaos/poison damage per stack, also slows enemies down)

OR

Warchief totem (1.18 physical melee multiplier)

Gear/Links:
Besides the required uniques, the rest of the gear should be rare ES gear with the focus on capping out resistances and getting flat accuracy rating. Everyone will have different gear, with that said, you should balance the build out based on what you have. It is extremely important to get enough accuracy. I would say that you should aim to get at least 85% hit chance (90%+ preferred). The reason why accuracy is important is because it first rolls to determine if your attack will actually "hit." If the attack hits, then it will roll again to see if your "hit" will be a critical strike or not.

Required Gear:

Scourge CI Version:
Since we do a lot of damage, you can drop one of the claws and use an ES shield. Keep in mind that if you do use claw/shield that you will have to modify the tree slightly since some of the nodes are "dual wield" based. At the end of the day, make changes to fit your needs/wants. The voidheart ring can either be a legacy or non-legacy, it doesn't really matter.

If you don't have Skyforth boots, you can use normal ES boots instead (for ES/res). You can also generate power charges using: orb of storms + pcoc + increased critical strike chance + faster casting. For the rare amulet and ring focus on accuracy/crit-multi/crit-chance/ES/physical damage.

You can also swap out the Abyssus helmet for an ES helmet per your preference (or circumstance). The build still does a lot of damage even without Abyssus. Please be sure to use the flasks that you need (i.e. Diamond/lucky flask for more critical chance). You can also use the vorici chromatic calculator (google it), to help you color your gear. If you aren't able to get the colors below then you can use 2G-2R-2B (Blade Flurry - Faster Attacks - Melee Damage - Melee Physical damage on Full Life - conc effect/aoe - increased critical damage).

Aura reservation problem? Don't have skyforth boots? No problem!

Budget CI Version:
It is important to note that this budget version focuses on two main uniques (Mortem Morsu claw, Lycosidae shield). This budget version is different in terms of gear and tree, however, it's still very powerful. This is what I have at the moment and I'll improve/update the build as I level up. You can use things like a Vaal Lightning Trap to apply shocking ground to bosses, this will boost your damage significantly. I recommend using concentrated effect for bosses and aoe for mapping in your 6 link. Be sure to use the Budget (CI) tree for this version. Use Storm Prison and Jaws of Agony in the weapon swap to generate power charges by throwing traps (mainly used for boss fights).

Jewels :
These are the current jewels that I'm using. Jewels should be used to fulfill any requirements that are missing (i.e. resistances, ES...etc). For damage, "Minions Deal % Increased Damage" is the highest priority stat after attack speed. Keep in mind that these jewels are mainly for the scourge claw version of the build.

Primary:
Attack Speed (highest priority)
Minions Deal % Increased Damage (highest priority, global damage increase)
% Increased Damage
% Increased Area Damage
% Increased Physical Damage
% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
% Increased Maximum Energy Shield
% Increased Accuracy Rating
% Increased Damage Over Time (boosts poison and bleed only)

Optional:
Elemental Resistances (if needed)
Stats/Attributes (STR/DEX/INT if needed)

Flasks:
These are some of the flasks that I use. You can switch them out per your preference. Flasks should be used based on circumstances.

Q&A/FAQ

Question:
Is there a budget build version?

Answer:
Yes, follow the budget build version. Keep in mind that the budget build (mainly chaos) and the scourge build versions are different in terms of gear/tree/links.

Question:
Is it Uber Atziri/Uber Lab/Guardians/Shaper viable?

Answer:
Heck yes! It's everything viable. If you like melting things like butter (or Margarine if you are vegan), then this build is for you.

Question:
Is it hardcore viable?

Answer:
Yes. If you make specific changes to the build, then it's definitely HC viable. For example, you can drop the abyssus and get an ES helmet. You can also drop one of the scourge claws and get an ES shield. I've played HardCore without any issues dual wielding scourge claws (using an ES helmet instead of abyssus).

Question:
Why is my tool-tip so low?

Answer:
The main reason why your tool-tip is low is due to your gear and stats. Make sure your gear is up to par. Keep in mind that the tool-tip is missing a lot of information that's not included (i.e. Attack speed, damage over time (poison/bleed)...etc).

Question:
Some of the gear is too expensive, what should I do?

Answer:
You can use the budget version until you can afford all the gear. Keep in mind that you can also craft your gear (which usually is much cheaper than buying it).

Question:
How do I level the tree? How do I level the character?

Answer:
Your tree will depend on the gear that you have. I highly recommend following the main path of the tree (i.e. picking up vaal pact, then go up and pick up the main claw wheel (i.e. claws of magpie). As you level up pick up ES AND Life nodes on the tree. Your gear should be a hybrid of both until you get to around level 70, at which point you can convert to full ES CI.

I've leveled up using Viper Strike to about level 30. I then picked up blade flurry along with the Mortem Morsu claw at level 34. I've used the budget version to level up to 90+.

Question:
Which enchantments are the best for this build?

Answer:
For the helmet, I would say that the increased %40 Blade Flurry Damage is the best. However, you can also go with the blade flurry increased 12% area of effect. A cheaper/faster option would be to use a Bone Helmet which provides you with up to 40% minion damage (aka global damage), it also gives you ES and other stats (such as resistances, accuracy...etc).

For the boots (depending on your entire setup), I would probably say 80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently.

Question:
What do I do if I don't have skyforth?

Answer:
You can use orb of storm (orb of storm - increased critical strike chance - power charge on crit - faster casting) to generate your power charges. This is mainly used for bosses, doesn't really matter while mapping.

You can also use the unique shield called jaws of agony (on swap) to generate power charges.

Question:
How should we deal with stuns?

Answer:
There are several ways to deal with stuns:
1. Eye of Chayula (or Presence of Chayula)
2. Enchant on boots that gives you up to 80% chance to avoid stuns if you've killed recently
3. Kiara's Determination
4. Skyforth boots
5. Valyrium
6. Kaom's Roots

Be sure to read the effects of each of the items above and choose the best one that fits your play-style.

Question:
Is the voidheart ring required?

Answer:
No, however it is optimal for the scourge build. If you don't have a voidheart you can instead use a steel ring (implicit/explicit physical damage to attacks modifiers) or a diamond ring.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 4, 2017, 8:12:10 PM
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 4:55:44 PM
Looks really strong, but seems kill or die to me. I've payed attention to your videos, and you had to dodge basically every single skill from bosses. Have you tryed raise your ES pool with a good spell damage and crit chance shield, and try facetank them counting on leech? Wondering if you loose to much dps doing that.
Last edited by josedinarte on Nov 19, 2016, 10:08:00 PM
Nice looks pretty strong. I can smell this going meta.

I love the fact that you use claws. It's aesthetically pleasing.
hint: having the highest dps does not equal being the best.
"
josedinarte wrote:
Looks really strong, but seems kill or die to me. I've payed attention to your videos, and you had to dodge basically every single skill from bosses. Have you tryed raise your ES pool with a good spell damage and crit chance shield, and try facetank them counting on leech? Wondering if you loose to much dps doing that.

Most builds have to dodge serious hits. Your best "defense" is you mitigating any incoming damage that you can by avoiding them physically. This build is specifically designed to be very agile and fast, thus the playstyle.

Spell damage will not work with this build as we do not use Crown of Eyes. If we did use Crown of Eyes, then we would have to change the tree. At this point it would be a completely different build.

However, you can use one claw and an ES shield if you wish to raise your ES. That's really up to the player. The build is flexible enough for you to make these changes.

"
JoremTheMonk wrote:
Nice looks pretty strong. I can smell this going meta.

I love the fact that you use claws. It's aesthetically pleasing.

They do look menacing. I was thinking about getting an MTX for them, but I decided to leave them as they are.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 19, 2016, 11:16:55 PM
Hey Unchained,

Deathblowpro here. Nice build guide you have there :D

Do you feel that it is beneficial to pick up the DoT nodes around the tree? Or is it simply more worthwhile to scale the attack damage through passives, which will also scale the bleed and poison?
Last edited by iSo1iD on Nov 19, 2016, 11:13:06 PM
-
Last edited by iSo1iD on Nov 19, 2016, 11:11:58 PM
"
iSo1iD wrote:
Hey Unchained,

Deathblowpro here. Nice build guide you have there :D

Do you feel that it is beneficial to pick up the DoT nodes around the tree? Or is it simply more worthwhile to scale the attack damage through passives, which will also scale the bleed and poison?

Hey!

Our DoT damage is already boosted by 140% from the two claws. However, If i had enough points then I would pick them. Increasing physical/attack damage scales the physical, poison, bleed, herald of ash, and hatred. Most of the physical/attack damage nodes also have other attributes that we need (crit chance, multiplier, accuracy...etc). Based on the above, yes, scaling attack damage is the better option.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 19, 2016, 11:22:40 PM
sub 7k es / not using fortify on wb? Nice dps and if you play well seems great, but thats way too little defense.
"

Hey!

Our DoT damage is already boosted by 140% from the two claws. However, If i had enough points then I would pick them. Increasing physical/attack damage scales the physical, poison, bleed, herald of ash, and hatred. Most of the physical/attack damage nodes also have other attributes that we need (crit chance, multiplier, accuracy...etc). Based on the above, yes, scaling attack damage is the better option.

Yup I presumed as much, thanks for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info