[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Really liking this build.
"

Really liking this build.

Looking good!

Just an fyi for everyone, I've updated the guide. The tree has been updated, we get "Lord Of The Dead" (instead of 8% physical node next to sleight of hand).

Also, the jewels section and flask section has been updated.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 20, 2016, 3:26:54 PM
Interesting build idea ;)

The only thing i dont like is the singeltarget dps thats pretty underwhelming, but i may try it.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
beldako wrote:
"
"
beldako wrote:
Hi, I tried this build with dual wielding scourges and I also tried it with 350 pdps single wield dagger + es shield.

All my stats seemed better with the dagger variaton. The only thing higher was leech using the claws. What could I be missing ? I also dont understand why you say you get MORE phys dmg and attack speed while dual wielding the claws, when all I see on the tree is INCREASES to these stats, not MORE multipliers.

The increased damage the Scourge gives double dips, so it gives 140% increased damage on the initial hit, then it increases the poison damage (which is based off the initial hit which did 140% increased damage) by an additional 140%.

This leads to DPS that is much higher than what is shown on the tooltip, I do 5k damage/hit and then 37.3k damage with poison. The dagger version will do more initial damage, but since the extra damage from critting doesn't affect poison, it won't boost it.

Can you explain more? Im probably dumb but i dont get it. I mean where is the doubledipping comming from exactly and why is it not there for daggers.

Edit: finally got it. nvm :D

Basically the tool-tip is not accurate. A LOT of the damage is not shown on the tool-top (i.e. poison and bleed).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I happened to help the oak 1 complexity. This greatly spoil the build? in private please
Can you make a skill tree for ppl that does not have skyforth pls?
What Bandits did you pick?
"
I happened to help the oak 1 complexity. This greatly spoil the build? in private please

It will not break the build, no. However, you can still change your bandit rewards. For more information on that please visit the link below:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

"
maxineji wrote:
Can you make a skill tree for ppl that does not have skyforth pls?

The tree will still be the same. Simply use Power Charge On Critical Support in your 6-link setup (replace it with faster attacks).

"
TheExiledHD wrote:
What Bandits did you pick?

In this order:
Skill Point - 8% Attack Speed - +1 To Maximum Power Charge

For more information about the Bandit rewards visit the following link:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 20, 2016, 8:36:17 PM
OK, guess I just didn't understand the writing as much as I thought I did. Thanks for the guide man, saw your other builds for essence and wanted to try them but essence kind of bored me tbh. Breach looks fun do will deff be doing this build. Always wanted to do a claw build.
Advise than to run up to lvl 70? weapon

and yet, without skyforth boots you can play?
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Nov 20, 2016, 11:22:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info