2.4.3 Patch Notes

4 ctd's in the last hour. Not really feeling the love.
well over 40+ "poe stopping" in 32bit and 64bit with directx.11 super laggy

unable to run through geforce experiance

Worst patch ever. It has made the game unplay able for many with AMD processors. See the Black Screen Thread.
Other than having to play in FullScreen Windowed mode (Fullscreen mode just crashes on PoE game launch), I have had no problems with the update. In fact, both 64 and non-64 bit modes run a lot smoother than pre-major patch. Running an AMD 8350/Rx480 combo for my system. Though in the options menu my graphics card is not recognized.
hmm getting a lot of crashes today when entering tp.. not sure if related to patch but hadn't had this error for some time.
i think that the last supporter packs are bad, it has nothing pretty in it aside from forum title.
i think they should improve it alittle bit by adding weapon cover / skin
or something nice.. i really hope they will balance the new chaos damage skill its bad.
and hopefully balance to life over ES.

anyways i will also make a suggestion, an idea for good event, for 1 weekend bring back all the old supporter packs make it possible to buy any of the old support packs for 1 weekend, or week.
i think many people would like to buy some of the old supporter packs ^^ .
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
i think that the last supporter packs are bad, it has nothing pretty in it aside from forum title.
or something nice.. i really hope they will balance the new chaos damage skill its bad.

anyways i will also make a suggestion, an idea for good event, for 1 weekend bring back all the old supporter packs make it possible to buy any of the old support packs for 1 weekend, or week.

I'm agree, very good idea , before i couldn't buy older pack but now it is different and some older pack are great.
"
Arialia wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

I'm agree, very good idea , before i couldn't buy older pack but now it is different and some older pack are great.

im glad you think that way, and im sure its doable, so if we all suggest that and ask that from GGG im sure they will listen and make it possible. so lets ask :)
Black screen on exiting the game. I have to restart my computer to get out of the black screen, nothing else works...
POE became unplayable since the last patch. X64 client doesn't work (crashes constantly or the game won't start at all). And the perfectly working x32 client is full of lags, frame drops. Reminds me the stupid deaths happening due to desync back then. Shitty especially losing 10% exp on a lvl 91 character...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info