Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

Nice looks like fun and === sure support given
If you Fail to Plan---Plan to FAIL!!
IGN: Sharariebrum, Katakathamum, _BuBu_, Silba, _Auracle_, And a few others
Oblivion?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaand here we have a league that promotes the use of overpowered clearspeed cookie-cutter-builds by way of said league's inherent mechanics. Mighty fine job right there... Miiiighty fine....

"
Slay monsters inside the Breach to keep it open long enough to reap your bounty.

Breachlords. The more damage you inflict on them, the more treasure they'll part with during their escape.

lul
@ShunTzu
@Daedalouxx
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaand here we have a league that promotes the use of overpowered clearspeed cookie-cutter-builds by way of said league's inherent mechanics. Mighty fine job right there... Miiiighty fine....

"
Slay monsters inside the Breach to keep it open long enough to reap your bounty.

Breachlords. The more damage you inflict on them, the more treasure they'll part with during their escape.

+1

Stop taking my money GGG.
bomb
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
Sure_K4y wrote:

"

That's the reason I said I'll go str8 to the meta this league... Game is forcing us to.
I miss the time that we got to choose our builds. XD
Last edited by SupaMF on Nov 18, 2016, 4:43:18 PM
Neat
Will there be a corrupted special unique for volls vision, like tears of purity got?

And it again looks great btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info