[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
Just a question i mostly get all the items for the build but now its just too squishy, al always die oneshot on t7 maps, got 5k life and my only items whats left to buy for me is the lightning coil but idk how i can survive higher maps i dont know what i can do

brooooooooo

Your gem links need changing!

You want to remove the following:
- portal
- all curse of hit gems: Enfeeble, Curse on hit, herald of ice
- Arctic armor - though if we have level 4 enlighten (and a +1 item) we can use all 3 auras.
- blood magic

Gems you need
- You must have increase duration with immortal call
- You must have a level 20 CWDT linked with them too as this is how we get 4-5 seconds of immortal call.
- You must have fortify linked to movement skill
- You should be using an ice golem

You should be using Kaom's boots. They're infinitely better than the one's you're using.

You need to level up to at least level 90 to have enough life passives to tackle end-game.

You can drop abyssus in favor of a Starkonja's to get more life and some dps.

Although that claw has instant leech, it only does 255 pdps and has low crit. Using Scavea will add heaps of dps though you will need to change your passives and take vaal's pact. The health regen is only efficient when we're min/maxing the build.

If you get a coil now, you will have 4.5k life, be MUCH more squishy and it will make this game much harder for you. You will also need to change youf flask setup, all jewels, ring, amulet, passives and you will be much weaker and have lower life. SImply put, coil is garbage unless you're willing to spend 1000c on jewels and accept all of the negatives that come with it.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by Rymri on Sep 20, 2017, 2:39:26 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
Just a question i mostly get all the items for the build but now its just too squishy, al always die oneshot on t7 maps, got 5k life and my only items whats left to buy for me is the lightning coil but idk how i can survive higher maps i dont know what i can do

brooooooooo

- portal
- Arctic armor - though if we have level 4 enlighten (and a +1 item) we can use all 3 auras.
- blood magic

Gems you need
- You must have a level 20 CWDT linked with them too as this is how we get 4-5 seconds of immortal call.

You should be using Kaom's boots. They're infinitely better than the one's you're using.

You need to level up to at least level 90 to have enough life passives to tackle end-game.

Although that claw has instant leech, it only does 255 pdps and has low crit. Using Scavea will add heaps of dps though you will need to change your passives and take vaal's pact. The health regen is only efficient when we're min/maxing the build.

If you get a coil now, you will have 4.5k life, be MUCH more squishy and it will make this game much harder for you. You will also need to change youf flask setup, all jewels, ring, amulet, passives and you will be much weaker and have lower life. SImply put, coil is garbage unless you're willing to spend 1000c on jewels and accept all of the negatives that come with it.

Thanks for the help, should i use Swords / Foils and change my tree with that? I will try it i watched you profile so now i have an idea :)
I changed it is this better now ?
Last edited by Yoshimitsu on Sep 20, 2017, 8:19:43 AM
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:

brooooooooo

- portal
- blood magic

Gems you need

Thanks for the help, should i use Swords / Foils and change my tree with that? I will try it i watched you profile so now i have an idea :)

Hey, yeah it looks much tidier. You can swap elighten with vaal lightning trap for some dps and level enlighten in the swap-set. Or you could leave both out and you can then find 2-3 gems you don't mind losing.
- 2 of you keep belly 5 linked
- 3 if you 6 link belly

Losing 4 gems at the moment will enable you to use kaoms boots. This will give heaps of life.

All your next levels until 90 ish should be into life too.

You will be tankier soon, though you need to generate endurance charges often. There's at least 4 ways you can do that with this build. Find one you like
Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 20, 2017, 9:09:47 AM
"

Hey, yeah it looks much tidier. You can swap elighten with vaal lightning trap for some dps and level enlighten in the swap-set. Or you could leave both out and you can then find 2-3 gems you don't mind losing.
- 3 if you 6 link belly

Losing 4 gems at the moment will enable you to use kaoms boots. This will give heaps of life.

You will be tankier soon, though you need to generate endurance charges often. There's at least 4 ways you can do that with this build. Find one you like

Yeah my only problem when i use kaoms is i have low resis, should i swap shapers touch agains rare gloves with resis?
Last edited by Yoshimitsu on Sep 20, 2017, 9:22:12 AM
Hey guys i have an issue i have almost exactly same gear as in the guide verry expensive BUT in my profile in defences i have -60% chaos resis and with many lightning and cold and fire res jewels belt and ring i cant overcap 75% on all resistances and i just dont know where is the issue with is and with chaos res -60 ......resistaince only gives you two stone ring and belts and jewels wtihch i have but still too low resist....help me

PS: whan i get all my gear away from me and jewes and flasks too i got -50-60% on all elemental resistances WTF ?

Last edited by Daff370 on Sep 20, 2017, 10:20:01 AM
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
"

- 3 if you 6 link belly

Yeah my only problem when i use kaoms is i have low resis, should i swap shapers touch agains rare gloves with resis?

jewels can have 54% total resistances and 7% life. They're a must in this build.
"
Daff370 wrote:
Hey guys i have an issue i have almost exactly same gear as in the guide verry expensive BUT in my profile in defences i have -60% chaos resis and with many lightning and cold and fire res jewels belt and ring i cant overcap 75% on all resistances and i just dont know where is the issue with is and with chaos res -60 ......resistaince only gives you two stone ring and belts and jewels wtihch i have but still too low resist....help me

PS: whan i get all my gear away from me and jewes and flasks too i got -50-60% on all elemental resistances WTF ?

Whe you reach act ten, there's a resistance penalty of -60% to all resistances. There's a 20% and 40% penalty earlier in the game too.

Without using 5 jewels dedicating at least 45% resistance each, a decent resistance ring, a decent resistance belt, you cannot get res cap with coil. Without coil, you still want 5 jewels with res, 2 resistances on ring, resistancs on armor and belt, though you dont need as much on each.

I'm at 78/78/77 with the following gear and jewels.

You can see if nead another 60% to include a coil. I would lose a retarded amount of benefits from how many rolls it would take.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Daff370 wrote:

Whe you reach act ten, there's a resistance penalty of -60% to all resistances. There's a 20% and 40% penalty earlier in the game too.

Without using 5 jewels dedicating at least 45% resistance each, a decent resistance ring, a decent resistance belt, you cannot get res cap with coil. Without coil, you still want 5 jewels with res, 2 resistances on ring, resistancs on armor and belt, though you dont need as much on each.

I'm at 78/78/77 with the following gear and jewels.

You can see if nead another 60% to include a coil. I would lose a retarded amount of benefits from how many rolls it would take.

What if i use some rare chest with 30-40% all res and 100+ life instead of belly of the beast one ?...and those 4 stat jewewls are tooo expensive dude im poor noob guys in poe just wana have fun...
"
Daff370 wrote:

What if i use some rare chest with 30-40% all res and 100+ life instead of belly of the beast one ?...and those 4 stat jewewls are tooo expensive dude im poor noob guys in poe just wana have fun...

At first - STOP OVERQUOTING messagess, set ur brain to "On"

At seccond:

author reccomend use Abysus+LC(to medigate Abysus inc. damage taken )
Belly provide u less medigation (-15%..-20% complare to LC), but its more easy to cap res with it.
Surely u could try wear high HP (130+) rare chest, but its most weak option here.

Best option for u its imideatly change ur belt to rare with 110+ life, 90+ total ele res and #% incr. damage with attack skils
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Sep 20, 2017, 2:24:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info