Cloth Physics System in 2.4.2

I like it !
What I don't like are the shortminded people in here thinking the whole staff works on one thing so they can't understand things like this happen. You know what? Maybe you guys can go hibernate for a year (aka shut up) and then play some boring ass Necromancer in a 'better' engine but with no depth and be bored after 2 days. Sounds like a perfect deal for your type as that's what you want right?
Last edited by leto2626 on Nov 15, 2016, 7:26:51 AM
please add pants to the game :D classes like templar and marauder are naked unlike classes like the duelist and only certain high lvl chests add pants... please :)
I can already feel the 1 FPS in big parties :D
Yay FPS drops in lieu of cloth MTX.

Seriously though aren't there some bigger issues to take care of here?

Economy fixes...Labryinth reworks? Build versatility? (no channeled skills are not going to be groundbreaking)

Guild changes and improvements? Party play improvements?

So many things I could name that I would see as being priority and hopefully in this 2.5 reveal they have some cool things planned to improve some of this.

Still supporting this game and eager to see whats coming.
"
kashona wrote:
please add pants to the game :D classes like templar and marauder are naked unlike classes like the duelist and only certain high lvl chests add pants... please :)

Traditional Maori Clothing isn't that much clothed either. Also you forgot to add the Witch to your list by your definition of "Naked". The Maori is barechested IMO to emphasize his Barbaric nature as well.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Nov 15, 2016, 7:57:58 AM
"
DrazyHaze wrote:

Economy fixes...Labryinth reworks? Build versatility? (no channeled skills are not going to be groundbreaking)

So many things I could name that I would see as being priority and hopefully in this 2.5 reveal they have some cool things planned to improve some of this.

Fuck that I like the cloak stop being a buzzkiller.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
DrazyHaze wrote:

Yep,i got a feeling that FPS will go to crapper quite quickly.
As for the economy fixes....wtf are you on about.
Party play has never been pressured much,and it's a good thing it isn't since a whole lot of builds are not exactly designed for party play,to make it viable it would require a whole different game style.
Build versatility is usually up to the player base,and since there will always be a fotm build,it's really not something that they can fix per say. I do agree that channeled skills won't be anything groundbreaking tho,you create one,you create all of them. I do love beams tho...
No rest for the wicked.
Thanks, I love the cloak!

On that note, any chance of us getting a revamp for the wings now to float freely instead of on a static block? Gloom wings are the worst for this static look, especially for a character with super fast attacks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I hope you got lighting and interactions with water surfaces in the line too because fireballs that doesn't give off light as they travel, and water surfaces that has no kind of ripple (even if badly faked one) when you walk through it (rope bridge in cavern in act 2, I'm looking at you!) is a major trigger for my inner eye for detail..
generally dangerous
Cloak Micro Transaction, looks nice.

I'm guessing the Cloak piece of gear is not happening ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info