Cloth Physics System in 2.4.2

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Can we get that cape without that Ugly pruple fire?

Will the current Mtx like
benefit from this or they will still move like Plywood?

This^. Wings interaction with wind and WB skill would be awesome!
"
Coolmer wrote:
- fix performance
- balance game
- fck mtx physics dont be so greedy

mtx will not make you money if u lose peoples willing to play laggy not balanced arpg

Well sorry you're playing off a hamster wheel buddy but most of us get along completely fine, so how about instead of bashing a fantastic edition to the immersion of our game you instead read patch notes? if you did you would know the DX11 client will be out very soon, or are you more mad your pc cant use DX11?

Either way though the game needs to make money to keep pumping out content as fast as they constantly do, so how about you get back on the bench?
Last edited by xSkirus on Nov 15, 2016, 3:19:12 AM
"
LosKilleros wrote:
"
Tiitz wrote:
found today a 2 year email from the support promissing sorting the mtx-stash tab is on the teams agenda.

good to see the focus is on cloaks and their awesome physics.

I think they have an automated bot to reply like that to every email.. Whenever I write something I get the same response..

of course there is a automatic reply so people know their mail got there and they don't clog the mail system with "are you there" requests?

jonathan is about to overhaul the mtx system, (look for "I will say I am planning on completely replacing the way that microtransactions stash works" in the transcription).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is like... four and a half months too early.

What the hell GGG?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Mb sometime in the bright future there will be ragdoll system...

Btw D3 fakeish angelic wings gave me tons of lulz, hope this fabric system will be more realistic.
Physics! Finally the seed has been planted, this will surely help the current stiffness the game is suffering from. Awesome news! Can't wait too see more stuff getting the same treatment in the future. Think skill interaction + physics
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
also this on templar!

Sailermoon, just seeing those iron buns sticking out of under the dressssss

AND THEN SOME!!
IS THAT A FOCKING CAPE M8?
Never thought this would happen T.T
Nice...now let's just hope the dx11 client finally fixes the performance issues before the physics drag it further down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info