Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

"
Tagmatar wrote:
How do you control zombies? with vulnerability? i used a srs setup to make them always attack and not doing nothing around + srs sometime absorb some hit ^^

Is melee splash usefull with violent dead jewel? my setup is RZ + multistrike + splash + minion damage + faster attack + empower and i wonder if i can switch splash for mele damage?

hi! I control zombies with vulnerability. But i have nice idea for control zombies: i want use glove enchantment mod Commandment of the Grave.

u can use RZ + multistrike + melee damage + minion damage + faster attack + empower. but u must use 2x Violent dead jew for AOE dmg
Hello, i was just wondering what your second/third choice would be for your chest if you can get 4r/2b, what would be second/third best option OR no +1 implicit and use 27 zombies?
слушай на что лучше мили сплэш поменять в соло таргет аддед фаер или бруталити? или вот еще есть MAIM!
Which version would you recommend? Skin with mon'treguls or kaom's with femur?
"
nobbie82 wrote:
слушай на что лучше мили сплэш поменять в соло таргет аддед фаер или бруталити? или вот еще есть MAIM!

Если смотреть по Path of Building то больше всего DPSa дает Brutality (в моем билде).
"
astrartea wrote:

Skin with mon'treguls - u will get more dmg and vitality
"
Uzyol wrote:
"
astrartea wrote:

Skin with mon'treguls - u will get more dmg and vitality

Thanks for your reply. Until I can afford United In Dream I'll probably try Necromantic Aegis with either Lycosidae or Victario's Charity.
Really liking this build, or a version of. Couldn't afford the expensive 6 link chest so just went with a low cost Victario's with hatred/Haste/Wrath Combined with a +1 gem 6 link bow I picked up for 38c. Only lev 77 but have 11 zombies at 81k damage each (95k if I add in Vaal Haste) in PoB and they just melt everything up to tier 15. Most of my gems are only lev 17/18 so lots of room to grow.

Zombie AI is junk but I found if you put phase run in with immortal call and CWDT you can just run into packs, it procs after 500 damage, and then you get a massive burst of speed and ability to run through mobs so you can just run right through the packs. Phase run sheds your aggro and your zombies just barrel into the pack behind you killing everything, feels really safe
Last edited by RalenV on Sep 13, 2017, 1:10:24 AM
Хотелось бы поинтересоваться какими пантеонами лучше пользоваться?
Hi!

Currently loving this build in Harbinger. I hit lvl 97 and I plan to go to 100 with it.

The zombies hold up well against the Shaper and allow for freedom of movement while doing constant DPS against the boss. Level 26 Zombies are able to tank the Shaper beam as long as they are hitting. I am running Blood Magic and using the Hatred aura for Shaper running. I do not like to use Hatred if I have EXP to lose.

Clear speed for the build is sub par. Zombies are much more adept at facing a single foe rather than rooms full of monsters. The Violent Slam threshold jewel is all that is needed for AoE. Bone Offering and Whirling Blades gives us enough movespeed to keep up with faster Exiles.

All in all, extremely fun Zombie build. It's nice to see a skill like Raise Zombie be Shaper viable. I've always liked Necromancers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info