POE Trade Bots

"
JellyRev wrote:
sounds like POEtrade needs a rep system next to the price.

I'd donate to poetrade to build a rep system and an algo with price+rep.

DND AFK price fixers BTFO with neg rep. 

For price hagglers who wait to haggle until the trade screen. Tell them to pound sand. neg repp'd into oblivion as well.

Be warned --> sure all those Botters/Tradebotters create a ton of accounts that upvote/rep themselfes. And if you dare to downvote one of those honourless individuals, their armada of bots will downvote you into oblivion...

since PoE was growing and growing, it has been like a magnet to lure in those "Hipster/Twitch/Reddit 15-20 year old wannabes acting like tough grown man, flaming and scamming around like no tomorrow... KAPPAKAPPA everywhere. These are exactly the people who fucked up the core community.
I layed by mistake 6link armor in 3c section of stash for about half minute and got instaspammed with requests for the next half hour. There are definitely tracking programs ppl running.
"
tm10067 wrote:
I layed by mistake 6link armor in 3c section of stash for about half minute and got instaspammed with requests for the next half hour. There are definitely tracking programs ppl running.

I sometimes forget to set the currency to chaos/exalts while listing something for trade.

For example a 6 linked shavs some while ago. I listed it for 8 Alterations instead of Exalts.
Not even 5 seconds later I got spammed.

Some of them made a smiley and knew, that it was a mistake.

But some of them really got aggressive, and I am a fucking douchebag for not selling it because I listed it for 8 Alts... I mean WTF?
According to my mistake I am "gay, douchebag, ass+*le, stupid fa**ot* and stuff like that...

I mean its common sense, that nobody will be able to buy a Shavs 6l for 8 Alts... why be upset only because someone had an item wrong priced for some seconds.

Can only shake my head about what the community has become over the last 2 years...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info