Improvements to Master Missions

Man I am so glad I came back to PoE!

I cannot believe all the wonderful changes and things that have been added to this masterpiece of a game in just the past year and a half. GGG you guys are the best! I am here to stay for good this time, and will most likely be purchasing another supporter pack as we get closer to the next season. My way of saying thank you for giving us such an awesome game!
I sort of liked the challenge of the "kill no guards" Vorici mission. Oh well.
Real hype!! ty
Master Levelling in 2.5.0:
In addition, we're investigating making non-Zana masters easier to level up to level 8 in December's 2.5.0 update (alongside the new league).

PLEASE do this!!
Very nice QoL improvements!
Very nice well done/
Nice. These sorts of things have been needed for a long time. I look forward to actually completing some Vorici missions instead of using him as a free exile kill whenever he spawns.

Still, though. What's with Zana? Does 1% IIQ make that big of a deal? She already takes 2x as long to reach L8 as the others... Will she be 3x after these changes?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
In addition, we're investigating making non-Zana masters easier to level up to level 8 in December's 2.5.0 update

Not really necessary. I have most masters level 8 without doing a single rotation, and they should be a little bit chase-y.

Even for casual players if you're on top of your rotations, level 8 is pretty easy to get.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Nov 8, 2016, 6:21:49 PM
You "Blight"ed Me :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info